CONFIRMED: JORDAN OLYMPIC CELEBRATION PACK VII (with real pics)

Some of you guys are hella dumb for reals. If you dont like it, dont buy it. Simple as that. Theres no need to say JB is over, dead etc.. or any of thatnonsense. Same people saying that are the same people still buying other shoes.

You really think they are going to keep coming out with the same colorways. That would get old really fast.

and plus its for the olympics. just like for the 2's that came out last year. Its for a cause.

these olympics are definitely very different....i'm having a hard time seeing the inspiration - either way these are definitely some of the most differentshoes i've seen.....in a while....

ive said it when i first saw them, possibly the worst jordan release in history, wel those and the fusion 5s with plaid.

i think this limited %*#+ is just so we will buy them.....

A. Not gonna work

B. Why are they already on Uptempoair for 260.00

but i guess they are that bad that even if it were a PE----rodman maybe-----they will sell like dirt

keep wastin our time JB and see you at the hares

OMG NO WAY EVER EVER EVER
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

NASTY THEY LOOK FAKE
mad.gif

Originally Posted by BobFryTheFish

sometimes i wonder, imagine the designs JB actually rejects. i mean, they only produce their BEST ideas, imagine what the worst ideas look like. an open toe jordan? a jordan-croc fusion? jordan clogs? maybe two left shoes? vi's with the gay flag colors... oh wait... nevermind.

laugh.gif

Antics like these are really starting to make me lose all interest in JB. Jordans are starting to be looked as a joke....They keep this up and a lot of 20somethings y/os are going to jump brand or switch to designer footwear.

Listen I wouldn't buy these for half off
tired.gif
..............maybe ifmike actually signed them so i can at least have something on the shoe to look at
nerd.gif
........funny thing is most of the retros are horrible and we all mostly want the originals sneakers that come out
embarassed.gif
.........we mind as well call all retros "AirGentry's"
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Joerdan23

Not a Fan but thought i would let the NT fam see them first.
I assume these will go with those gay pride VI's? no dis-respect!
I have had these for awhile, just thought they were an unreleased samples and an ugly one at that!
But on ISS I come apon this ;

[table][tr][td]rex23aj
wrote:
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Hello, I have heard something about a special pack of Jordan VII inspired by the work of Miro (artist of Barcelona) the relationship between everything is for the Olympics Games held in Barcelona in 1992. I have been told that the pack comes exclusively in Barcelona in July and one month later is the General release.[/td] [/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]MJO23DAN
wrote:
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Post a reference or link and try again when you find concrete information.
[/td] [/tr][/table]

Just confirmed the PACK, first pic. That I said, release at Barcelona in July the 5th, and one month later worldwide release. Really limited release.

Here are the pics I have of them. A pretty typical Bastardization of a classic Jordan, as to be expected from the powers that be at JB that have destroyed the wonderful now disgraced legacy of one of the greatest brands ever! ..I rant!

It said that i truly wish JB would just fold and close the doors now. I used to be the biggest Fan, I guess I still am just pre 2006.
What the hell is this
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom