Confirmed Jordan 6 "hare” Push out to June 2020? $190

I love that I was in footlocker and asked if they were getting and she said yes and showed them to me , and she said they were doing a raffle and They are not even on app to try to enter the raffle , she’s like maybe they moved the date again , who knows

Possibly waiting to receive replacement shipments from Nike or warehouses for the stores that were looted.

Do you think this had that big of an impact? Seems like looting only really occurred in stores in cities where large protests were happening (so, overall, not a large number of stores at all).

I knew it smh!!|l
20200609_170822.jpg

I'm cynical enough to believe that they are postponing to build up demand.

Doubt it, demand seems to already be there.. We're likely going back to the 2011-2014 era of GRs. Flint 13s and Metallic Purple 4s are examples of an OG and non OG cw flying like GRs from that era used to.

Doubt it, demand seems to already be there.. We're likely going back to the 2011-2014 era of GRs. Flint 13s and Metallic Purple 4s are examples of an OG and non OG cw flying like GRs from that era used to.

Due in part to mostly everyone having money via them funemployment checks though.

That lace swap is nice. I never did it with my white/red VII's, because I wear them like Mike. No other way.

Due in part to mostly everyone having money via them funemployment checks though.

You think? It seems like Nike/JB is cutting production quantities again. I’ve mentioned this before but I think they’re doing this to increase resale prices and push a future retail price increase when they increase quantities again. I think they have to do this if they want to make $220+ retail prices the norm for all retros.

You think? It seems like Nike/JB is cutting production quantities again. I’ve mentioned this before but I think they’re doing this to increase resale prices and push a future retail price increase when they increase quantities again. I think they have to do this if they want to make $220+ retail prices the norm for all retros.

Now that you broke it down, that's not too far fetched. It's been a while since there has been a base MSRP increase. Also, the shutdown abroad of retailers may play a hand in that. They may as well make Air Jordan Retros a solid $200.00 now.

Now that you broke it down, that's not too far fetched. It's been a while since there has been a base MSRP increase. Also, the shutdown abroad of retailers may play a hand in that. They may as well make Air Jordan Retros a solid $200.00 now.

Yep. 2015 prices were increased to ~$190 for most GR retros (with OG 1s being slightly less and AJ 11s and other special releases being slightly more). They were able to sell everyone on the ~10-15%+ price increase in 2015 because of how insane resell was at the time (NDC Twitter RSVPs, anyone?) and the guise that the shoes were all “remastered” (even though some shoes were not greatly improved at all). I think if they artificially prop up resell prices for GRs again, they can sell everyone on another substantial retail price increase.

Like someone else said, theres a LOT of people with a LOT of extra money. Things will get back to the way things used to be...after July.

Back
Top Bottom