Confirmed Jordan 14 last shot retro June14th 2018

I think releasing them in the Summer was a bad idea. People will have no urgency to wear them right away, the sun will kill the suede.
I think people just don’t want Jordan’s anymore *shrugs*. Not a bad thing

A lot of these releases are about 8 years too late imo OR felt like they just happened

I’m a victim of that one. I still copped for nostalgia reasons. But they’re so damn uncomfortable, I hate wearing them. Just super stiff, no flex or give in the toe area. The pair I got (ordered online) had tons of loose threads and random glue hits.

No need to mention the leather quality on them. :sick:
I think people have wised up to the discomfort of most of these retros. There’s absolutely no reason why the 1’s became the most comfortable of them all

A lot of these releases are about 8 years too late imo OR felt like they just happened

false...bunch of releases still sell out...of course GR will always sit, but eventually always sellout.
Look at adidas, they can't sell a non GR shoe to save their lives. JB been doing this for decades...they know what they're doing.

false...bunch of releases still sell out...of course GR will always sit, but eventually always sellout.
Look at adidas, they can't sell a non GR shoe to save their lives. JB been doing this for decades...they know what they're doing.
I also think since these came out on Thursday that played a part too they dry up by the end of this month early next month

Ehhh I don’t know. People still buy jb shoes with intentions of it being the next big resale thing and then return them or sell for basically retail. “They know what they’re doing” lol I disagree with that. They have some sure sales that make up for some blunders. They yearly holiday 11’s are good enough to cover a lot

Either way doesn’t hurt my feelings. I just to get what I want for retail without hassle

Last edited:
I’ll be interested to see how my pair from SNKRS looks with respect to quality control. I decided to stroll through the mall Thursday afternoon to see the shoes in person. Plenty of size 12’s still in the stock room - all covered in glue, some with missed stitching exposing internal padding, etc. Overall Grade B or worse. So glad I decided to grab a pair of ‘05’s while I could. Second pair on the way!

Attachments

• 88AA19FA-B04E-4440-88DE-17C33CD39A2C.jpeg
    88AA19FA-B04E-4440-88DE-17C33CD39A2C.jpeg
    228.3 KB · Views: 43
Bought them on Thursday & still haven’t really looked at them, can’t wait to wear them though! Got them for $143 or so. Employee Discount for the W!

How do you say this when they literally release a pair of Jordans every week?

And the sell through for Jordans is probably better than anything else any other brand is releasing.

That has more to do with the numbers and amount of releases.

People are comparing this era when you're getting multiple releases a week to when they might do two a month. Of course 200, 300, 400 hundred thousand sneakers aren't going to sell out every week. Especially when you throw in a bunch of NRG models.

What is the "it" sneaker? it sure isn't anything Adidas, New Balance, Saucony or Puma are producing.

It's anything with hype, but Nike and Jordan Brand are selling a lot more GR sneakers than any other brand.

That has more to do with the numbers and amount of releases.

People are comparing this era when you're getting multiple releases a week to when they might do two a month. Of course 200, 300, 400 hundred thousand sneakers aren't going to sell out every week. Especially when you throw in a bunch of NRG models.

What is the "it" sneaker? it sure isn't anything Adidas, New Balance, Saucony or Puma are producing.

It's anything with hype, but Nike and Jordan Brand are selling a lot more GR sneakers than any other brand.
The “it” sneaker is the ones you can’t buy. Things have changed. Off white immediately comes to mind. Airmaxs, “dad shoes”, jordan 1’s. Can’t think of anything else right now

Last edited:
Bought them on Thursday & still haven’t really looked at them, can’t wait to wear them though! Got them for $143 or so. Employee Discount for the W!
With all the QC issues with these I would inspect yours ASAP if I were you. Just in case there is some major flaws so you can exchange before these dry up.

With all the QC issues with these I would inspect yours ASAP if I were you. Just in case there is some major flaws so you can exchange before these dry up.

My little sister who works at FNL usually does my QC, but I’ll give them a look. We were in rush to catch a movie, & I just took one shoe out the box. Kinda said “Meh”, shrugged and put it back in. I’ll give them a look when I get home from work.

Is it me or do these run big?

XIV’s have always ran true to size but I tried on my normal 9.5 and there was some space in the toe, whereas I went half size down and it was a nicer glove fit.

I had to half size down the X’s too.

Back
Top Bottom