Confirmed: Doernbecher Jordan III to release 7/20/13 - NO BUYING SELLING TRADING

B****!
mad.gif

Finally got an out of stock message on size 11. 1 for 2 today.

Thanks for playing nike. If you retro the DB SB FC Glows and I miss out like this, I'll be heartbroken.

Just got the OOS message after waiting in line for 10.5s after 25 mins.   Oh well, at least I scored the mints.    Back to sleep...

So it seems like even if you see it auto-refresh and the time of tweet says "Now..." (which means it was instantly tweeted) loads instantly and click add to cart, you will still strike out.  Makes me believe that Nike collects the amount of people that are waiting in line and does a raffle and chooses who gets to purchase the sneakers. Cause I clicked on that Size 11 just as fast as any bot could do after seeing the Tweet and my internet loads instantly, no lag, and waited in line to strike out.

Last edited:
Finally got OOS. Waited in line and lost my Lebrons. oh well already got on JJ. Wanted DB's badly.

Last edited:
Just got booted for my size 12 SMH. 26min. Ah well. Nite fellas!

NOTE: They gonna have to do something because this crap will NOT be happening again for the DBIV's...

Back
Top Bottom