Confirmed: Doernbecher Jordan III to release 7/20/13 - NO BUYING SELLING TRADING

For those who won at NTSF which service did you used?

:pimp: i got a pair reserved for a $75 RSVP :pimp: tried manually and failed but had a backup plan

Last edited:
So just a quick question because I'm still new to all this twitter link only stuff:

so basically you sit and wait on nikestore's twitter page prior to 8 am? Does the page automatically refresh/update or do I have to manually do that? Because that could cost precious seconds. And is there an option on your twitter to allow the page to auto-update while you're on it?

Thanks and for anyone who answers my question, I have a small reward as a thank you. Might help you in getting these tomorrow morning.

Last edited:
So just a quick question because I'm still used to all this twitter link only stuff:

so basically you sit and wait on nikestore's twitter page prior to 8 am? Does the page automatically refresh/update or do I have to manually do that? Because that could cost precious seconds. And is there an option on your twitter to allow the page to auto-update while you're on it?

Thanks and for anyone who answers my question, I have a small reward as a thank you. Might help you in getting these tomorrow morning.

Don't wait around and just keep refreshing yourself. Hope to see it right when it's tweeted

BTW, it auto updates also but it is slow

Last edited:
So just a quick question because I'm still used to all this twitter link only stuff:

Have the twitter page open and make sure you are signed in to your Ndc account. Start refreshing around 7:59:50 (depending on your time zone). I don't believe there is an auto refresh function via twitter without a script. Just start pressing f5 and make sure you don't click the picture link.

Got a RSVP for 21Mercer. Do you guys think I'm good to go? Or will they pull something shady.

I plan on arriving even before the pickup window opens. Just in case they "lose" my pair. SHM

If I get these tomorrow, will wait a few weeks to see what prices do... if they at $1000, cha ching.

:smokin

it's gonna be hard not to resell these if they are going for that much. i want to keep them for myself but i know i'd never wear them. and frankly if you can make 500 bucks on a sneaker and someone is actually willing to pay it, it's tough to say no.

it's gonna be hard not to resell these if they are going for that much. i want to keep them for myself but i know i'd never wear them. and frankly if you can make 500 bucks on a sneaker and someone is actually willing to pay it, it's tough to say no.

Got a RSVP for 21Mercer. Do you guys think I'm good to go? Or will they pull something shady.

I plan on arriving even before the pickup window opens. Just in case they "lose" my pair. SHM
I'm planning on getting there before 12:00pm too.  I've heard too many stories about 21Mercer's RSVP issues.

I hate agreeing with this because I feel like others perception of me will be that I am a HYPEBEAST. I'm not one to get involved in trends like that but I kno I'm not the only one with bills and at the end of the day, money tlks.

Back
Top Bottom