Confirmed: Doernbecher Jordan III to release 7/20/13 - NO BUYING SELLING TRADING

Failed MANUALLY at Nike DC
mad.gif
. I sent messages for both the Lebrons AND DB3's almost instantly after they tweeted it... Too heated...

funny how people outside of DC think everyone who says NTDC is rigged is crazy. that place is 100% crooked, one of the managers boys admitted the guy held pairs of the MVP LeBrons for him and sold a couple spots to other people. bots really cant help there. i have gotten in, back in the first few days of the rsvp program when their twitter only had about 5k followers, now they add another 2k each rsvp. not mad though, i expect it but still try 
I've heard that too... it's awful man... there is literally no chance.

Don't get what more I coulda done tbh...4 seconds is pretty good. And I thought my size wasn't that "common" either 
laugh.gif

Smh I've been on time for almost every shoe RSVP I've wanted from Nike DC and never got A N Y T H I N G !

Funny thing was, one of my followers actually went off at Nike DC and got blocked
grin.gif

Nike DC just HAD to use some long word like Courageous to top it off...

Just horrible experience today... Saturday will be worse... How'd y'all do?
frown.gif

I like how my mobile twitter notifies me that the DB3 is now closed for LV but never notified me when it was open. Oh well I guess ill try for a miracle cop on NDC Saturday morning.

I will also try to miraculously cop on NDC, and if I don't, then more money left over to get drunk this weekend. Its a win-win for me.

Back
Top Bottom