CONFIRMED: Air Jordan 4 Cool Grey August 2019

Deciding if I should try walking in to a spot in the morning or just try SNKRS. The thing is if you dont hit on the app, you dont want to be SOL afterwards :lol:

Especially for folks that have to work (like me).

Hit on Hibbett raffle for the whole family...these should be no problem for anyone who wants em

FF8D79F8-B17A-4144-917A-C459A4EE8452.png

Back then I could only admire the shoe from afar, now I can actually purchase them but they’ve lost its luster to me but that’s probably because I’m more selective in buying shoes and already have an all gray IV (Kaws) and don’t feel the need for another gray IV. I’ll stop by my local shop to check em out sometime this week to help cement my choice

I'm not fooling around with these tomorrow. Not waiting for disco, not waiting til they hit outlets or whatever. I'll be walking to my nearest FL on my 15 minute break tomorrow morning & copping :nthat:. My God these are beautiful :wow::nthat:.
Tell 'em!
The second pair will be on discount if possible.

I don't know if this means anything but I haven't hit on the Hibbetts app here in Freeport, Illinois since the He Got Game 13's last year. It's the only store in Freeport that gets the J's. I got a dub on these cool grey 4's this time though. Take it with a grain of salt though as, I don't know if this means they will be easy to cop or not.

I'm not fooling around with these tomorrow. Not waiting for disco, not waiting til they hit outlets or whatever. I'll be walking to my nearest FL on my 15 minute break tomorrow morning & copping :nthat:. My God these are beautiful :wow::nthat:.

1F0799BE-2CEE-4F01-B7E8-1D360A99266F.jpeg

If these are like the HGG 13s were last year in August, most everybody should be good.

Those took a few days to sell out locally.

Back
Top Bottom