CONFIRMED: Air Jordan 4 Cool Grey August 2019

I’m gonna leave this here for a min and then delete all my post about it because it really isn’t that serious, it’s the weekend and I don’t think anyone wants to engage in drama or negativity today. Not a big deal. This is what I responded to. I’m not big on saying shoes will look drastically different in person than they do in pics. Folks who are doubling up know exactly what they’ll look like person. You’re post just kind of came off as a slight to people who actually want the shoe and looking forward to having after all these years. They’re a dope shoe. Nobody is out here thinking they’re supposed to be more than what they are tho. Folks that will be copping have long accepted and embraced the nubuck wing etc. Sorry you didn’t like them.
I agree, if you don’t like it, keep it moving. The 2004 chipped like something terrible...does that make those inferior to these? It’s all personal opinion, I think JB changed every retro ever so slightly, if you don’t like it money saved right.

3F861751-25D6-4B2E-8559-F6095A53FD4F.jpeg
Mine just came in yesterday..... they are dope and I didnt mind paying an extra $20 over retail.... yall thinking these gonna drop in price are trippin.

Yea these ain’t hitting discount. Probably not a day 1 sellout, but I can’t see them sitting for too long either. People WANT these.

The Tinker 3’s on the other hand....

i agree. these may be available for roughly the first week or even two. but no way these sitting long enough for a disco party.

I got a feeling they may not sellout on day 1.. at least not in store. SO glad its 4 days away.

I’m excited. Gonna not try on Snkrs in the morning but will go to the mall since they are FCFS in my area. Will try for the double up in person. Been waiting for these for a while now.

Almost pulled the trigger last year or so for a DS OG pair, before they were announced and confirmed. Good thing I waited it out. Good luck to those trying on Thursday.

3F861751-25D6-4B2E-8559-F6095A53FD4F.jpeg
Mine just came in yesterday..... they are dope and I didnt mind paying an extra $20 over retail.... yall thinking these gonna drop in price are trippin.

Where did you buy for that price?

I would've bit to avoid the headache on Thursday since I'm going to be in the mountains with poor signal and likely having to make a 45 min drive to a town with a mall.

I don’t think they will sell out the first day, a Thursday drop helps those who can do fcfs purchase. It’ll probably sell out that weekend tho. Hope I am wrong and those who want can get with ease soon after release.

I can’t take risks as my size usually sells out pretty much. I have a $15 off coupon ready for these guys at foot locker. They are pretty much available at all retailers, but the quantity might not be much.

I don’t think they will sell out the first day, a Thursday drop helps those who can do fcfs purchase. It’ll probably sell out that weekend tho. Hope I am wrong and those who want can get with ease soon after release.

I can’t take risks as my size usually sells out pretty much. I have a $15 off coupon ready for these guys at foot locker. They are pretty much available at all retailers, but the quantity might not be much.
Could be right, my guy at Footaction told me that they only received 24 pairs total.

Idk guys. I would think this would be jb's back to school shoe. Nothing else on the list for august. Last year it was the hggs.

Still not taking any chances.

Back
Top Bottom