CONFIRMED: Air Jordan 4 Cool Grey August 2019

Damn I can’t wait for these. Sold my pair back in the day after solid wear and regretted it ever since. Might even cop 2

beh235 beh235 this is true. I think I have like 4 or 5 left over from that era but the shoes are still in them.. Im good with the IV box though. As long as it isnt that stupid *** team Jordan box, I'm good. :lol:

getting these on RD first thing in the morning, app reservation or otherwise. had these back in college (actually bought them off of someone in the buy/sell thread back then) and sold 'em after they started to show a bit of wear. i'm actually more excited about these than the black/red IVs (copped already) and the playoff XIs. hopefully the hype is low enough so we all get our pairs with ease.

Ya I still got my cool grey 4 with the box and all... once I get these im throwing away the new box and putting the new pair in the face box... probably donate my OG cool grey 4 or use as beaters

Nike really should sell laces and insoles.

Like...they already have them. Just slap a package label and a price tag and folks will gladly buy them.

The outlets when I get to go only ever have ovals. I hate oval laces.

If Y'ALL were betting people, these should be an app reserve release really really HOPING it is NOT a fcfs one (crosses fingers)

That guy up there at the ESPYS is a lick bait clown, word to FSR.
PJ Tucker would be the true pick.

Back
Top Bottom