CONFIRMED: Air Jordan 4 Cool Grey August 2019

upload_2019-6-14_21-7-13.gif

Swear fools always think these early leaks are official pairs. lmao

Not saying theyll look too far off, but take it with a grain of salt

Swear fools always think these early leaks are official pairs. lmao

Not saying theyll look too far off, but take it with a grain of salt

Take what with a grain of salt? I don’t think most folks who’ve been here a while think they’re necessarily real but YOU’d be a fool to think they’re not going to look exactly like that. They come out in less than two months and while there’s gonna be fakes produced I don’t think this GR cool grey 4 is as high on fake factories list as you would think. Chill.

Last edited:
Take what with a grain of salt? I don’t think most folks who’ve been here a while think they’re necessarily real but YOU’d be a fool to think they’re not going to look exactly like that. They come out in less than two months and while there’s gonna be fakes produced I don’t think this GR cool grey 4 is as high on fake factories list as you would think. Chill.

They are all fakes, not official samples. Meaning we havent seen real pairs. Like I said they will look pretty much like that but, to determine real pairs will look off in certain ways this early is foolish. Hope that clears my statement.

Anyways, here is some cool samples

They are all fakes, not official samples. Meaning we havent seen real pairs. Like I said they will look pretty much like that but, to determine real pairs will look off in certain ways this early is foolish. Hope that clears my statement.

Anyways, here is some cool samples

Those are fire, I like those better than the actual release.

I think I'll pass on those laker 13s for these. Sucks their RDs are too close together, but I think those 13s will still be around.

I think I'm getting 2 pairs.. this is very high on my list of IV's and they look so dope. I had these sophomore year in college. Still remember wearing them and everything to my Friday morning pre-calculus class. That was the day I finally spoke to Bonnie and walked her to her dorm :lol:

Back
Top Bottom