Confessions

**** man my homeboy just got his plug pulled.

He got hit up 4 times the other day, hospital was DEEP today.

It was about 30 ppl in the hallway, at least 15 in the room

I feel bad for his lil boy, hes 14 and his mom is in the streets.

This funeral gona be crazy, word is that its gona be shot up.

Whats crazy, is that its all over what the 14 yr old did smh.

About a year ago, my ex broke up with me after I cheated on her. I've always considered myself a good guy but choose to live by that J**** line: "I was just f'n these broads, I was goin get right back".

What hurt about losing her was that she was my homie from high school and a person I could really call a best friend. It was never on my mind to take her serious as a gf but I decided to finally make a move on her after we graduated college (it helped that she was a late bloomer and developed into something gorgeous). We both were apprehensive because we didn't want to ruin our friendship, so we made a promise to remain friends no matter what happened between us.

Everything in our relationship was going great until one night we get drunk and are chilling at her parents place. I decide to take a power nap then wake up to her questioning me about broads she should have no knowledge of so I knew something was up. Then she throws my phone at me and of course I had no lock on my phone smh.

Long story even longer, we're both pretty religious so she tells me she's going to take a fast from dating guys for a year (which I wanted to call BS on but had no real grounds). A few weeks after the breakup I tried reaching out to her a couple times to no avail. She'd always respond back hours or days later with a text.

A year later and I'm still thinking about her fam. Part of me wants her back but the other part tells me I should play the field. I'm going back and forth every day thinking should I try my hand or just fold.
She has almost everything I want/need in a woman in my life. Great job, her own whip, ambition, goals, drive, we share the same religion.

I spent this past year trying to make myself a better person so that I'd be able to show her a reason to give me another shot. But I'm not sure I've got this dawg mentality out of me. I want to stay faithful, I'm sure I will, but for how long? IDK

Damn bruh, you don't deserve her. I cheated on my girl
Back in the day and I know I don't deserve her. Me
And her got kids now and to this day I'm lucky she took me back. People are surprised she took me back. Everyone knows about the dog in me and it's kinda shameful that I feel like my son would do the same. Just focus on making yourself a better person and if you do well enough maybe she will notice and give you that chance.

That part telling me to move on is me trying to think logical with my brain and not with feelings from my heart.

I have about a week to figure it out like you said. Regardless, I think I'll still reach out.  Maybe ask her out to brunch or something. It sucks to lose a friend over something that you could have avoided. I guess I'll go in with the low expectations mentality not to disappoint myself....but that feels like a sucka/loser mentality. I'm more alpha than that.

@kobeoverbron how do you redirect lust for the yambs? They're literally almost everywhere
realizes that yambs are everywhere.... puts enough value on them to ruin friendships and possibly lose the perfect girl over. makes sense. cutting to the chase, you're an idiot. you gave up something real for something that didn't matter. but whats done is done. you cant blame her for how she felt, and time heals all things. she needs some time. and so do you. you're not mature enough yet to make relationship decisions apparently. until u figure out what ur looking for, dont waste her or any other females time. seriously. u say this chick is great and exactly what ur looking for... yet u looked elsewhere still. figure urself out first.

About a year ago, my ex broke up with me after I cheated on her. I've always considered myself a good guy but choose to live by that J**** line: "I was just f'n these broads, I was goin get right back".

What hurt about losing her was that she was my homie from high school and a person I could really call a best friend. It was never on my mind to take her serious as a gf but I decided to finally make a move on her after we graduated college (it helped that she was a late bloomer and developed into something gorgeous). We both were apprehensive because we didn't want to ruin our friendship, so we made a promise to remain friends no matter what happened between us.

Everything in our relationship was going great until one night we get drunk and are chilling at her parents place. I decide to take a power nap then wake up to her questioning me about broads she should have no knowledge of so I knew something was up. Then she throws my phone at me and of course I had no lock on my phone smh.

Long story even longer, we're both pretty religious so she tells me she's going to take a fast from dating guys for a year (which I wanted to call BS on but had no real grounds). A few weeks after the breakup I tried reaching out to her a couple times to no avail. She'd always respond back hours or days later with a text.

A year later and I'm still thinking about her fam. Part of me wants her back but the other part tells me I should play the field. I'm going back and forth every day thinking should I try my hand or just fold.

She has almost everything I want/need in a woman in my life. Great job, her own whip, ambition, goals, drive, we share the same religion.

I spent this past year trying to make myself a better person so that I'd be able to show her a reason to give me another shot. But I'm not sure I've got this dawg mentality out of me. I want to stay faithful, I'm sure I will, but for how long? IDK
It's time to let go. It's been a year. This is eating at you and is obviously deeply affecting your thought process.

Just break it off clean because you really shouldn't be wasting her and your time if you can't even make up your mind.

This whole back-and-forth, wishy-washy BS is what birds do. And the way you describe her, don't be surprised that she probably already got a new guy.

The best guys snag the best girls and they do it quickly -- why do you think there are so many subpar females out here? A real one is hard to come by these days. You should just take this L and do your own thing, play the field, etc.

Last edited:

Only way she gon come running back to you is if you make yourself a better person for you. Not her. Women know that **** and get lost when you worry about yourself more than them :stoneface:

I'm so over it with my job. It's not fulfilling ,and I have no motivation. I may have done 2 hours worth of work the whole 8hrs I was there.

Work's been traveling + meetings all day + hotel rooms + drinks at night -- rinse and repeat

I think I purposely stay busy so I don't have to answer the more important questions such as whether I'm happy, what my goals are, whether I feel accomplished at 24yo, and how lonely I feel even with family/homies/my girl

A big part of me doesn't wanna make it to 30yo

Last edited:
But bruh you know you got this. You're only 24. Time for changes, moves, whatever you're only at the beginning of the journey to say you're lonely.

Last edited:
I take paracetamol and codiene and Valium daily with 6-8 drinks and have for a year now. Never had a issue. Today I got some promethazine for a itch, said take 1-3 25mg tablets. I took one and was gonna take 2 more when I got home. Then realize this with alcohol could be too much so I'm glad I stopped with just 1 prometh. And no more codeine or Valium, luckily I took them hours before even tho had a few drinks. Paced drinks tho.
I'm sure I would have been fine but I'm sure I would be asleep in 2 seconds if I took more. Time to lay off alcohol for a few days and let these antihistamines work.
Glad I googled before smashing more prometh. I feel fine now just chill. Ninja turtles movie sounds good ATM. And bunch of junk food.

I have no idea how u lot drink lean. The amount of mgs of each in that stuff is so high! Guess that's how u get so high

Last edited:
How do you help a friend with suicidal thoughts when they live half way across the country? I'm so lost. My best friend opened up to me through text last night and I have no idea what to do since I'm not physically around him. To make things worse, I think he is in and out of homelessness

I feel completely lost in helping my wife cope with post-partum depression.

I'm so drained.

I really don't have the taste for alcohol anymore. My views on drinking is, why drink all that crap and feel like **** the next day if I can just do some drugs?

Been having that itch to start doing bars again but I'm going to try and stay away.

Last edited:
I really don't have the taste for alcohol anymore. My views on drinking is, why drink all that crap and feel like **** the next day if I can just do some drugs?

Been having that itch to start doing bars again but I'm going to try and stay away.
If you drink enough water in between drinks or after you're done you shouldn't have that big/bad (or none at all) of a next day and you could come out and drink with me.

But seriously you should drink water the night of because your body is dehydrated.

And don't do bards dude

Last edited:
It doesn't matter for some weed is a drug. I blow dank it can detrimental for some. But generally speaking I was referring to the hard ****.

Last edited:
I take pride in rolling backwoods when I get off work. I did my time at work and whatever else I had to do. Now time to throw on vice principals with some sour diesel. Best way to relax with a pint of henny

Back
Top Bottom