Condoms UNappreciation...Yes I'm Mad

Alright so I'm 18 and still live with my folks, I had the house to myself so I invited my girl over. Later on in the evening both of us started gettingfreaky, so I throw her on the bed like I'm on some hulk status and put on a condom. Everything is going good for like the first 5 minutes and I pull out toget a better position and I realize my rubber is strapped around the middle of my wood like a tube top....
mad.gif
So I'm kinda heated but I'm like oh well and I grab another one. I putthat one on and start killing the poonany again and I pull out the first minute to make sure everything is good and I see it's still on there. So Icontinue on going for another 5 mins and my johnson slipped and once again the damn condom is broken..AGAIN. Now I'm getting real annoyed and my girl and Iwere like forget it lets just go raw since she's been on the pill for like 4 months. I hardly ever used condoms until now because my girl and I decided itwould be better for both of us so we wouldn't put our future at risk.

I was using Lifestyles condoms, and obviously these things aren't working so what is the most reliable trusted condom brand??

Trojans. I used the thin ones, with a shot of spermicidal lubricant. I'm about to get rid of my condoms though.
pimp.gif

Lifestyles ftl
laugh.gif
They are the worst kind of condoms you can use use Durex or Trojan

Originally Posted by iMixedi

Alright so I'm 18 and still live with my folks, I had the house to myself so I invited my girl over. Later on in the evening both of us started getting freaky, so I throw her on the bed like I'm on some hulk status and put on a condom. Everything is going good for like the first 5 minutes and I pull out to get a better position and I realize my rubber is strapped around the middle of my wood like a tube top....
mad.gif
So I'm kinda heated but I'm like oh well and I grab another one. I put that one on and start killing the poonany again and I pull out the first minute to make sure everything is good and I see it's still on there. So I continue on going for another 5 mins and my johnson slipped and once again the damn condom is broken..AGAIN. Now I'm getting real annoyed and my girl and I were like forget it lets just go raw since she's been on the pill for like 4 months. I hardly ever used condoms until now because my girl and I decided it would be better for both of us so we wouldn't put our future at risk.

I was using Lifestyles condoms, and obviously these things aren't working so what is the most reliable trusted condom brand??
Trojan ultra thins my mans
pimp.gif

Best thing since crustless bread

Too big?? #%$?? If they we're too BIG then the head of my penis wouldn't be breaking the damn condom. I feel insulted...smh..condom too big
laugh.gif

Alright so I'm 18 and still live with my folks, I had the house to myself so I invited my girl over. Later on in the evening both of us started getting freaky, so I throw her on the bed like I'm on some hulk status and put on a condom. Everything is going good for like the first 5 minutes and I pull out to get a better position and I realize my rubber is strapped around the middle of my wood like a tube top....
mad.gif
So I'm kinda heated but I'm like oh well and I grab another one. I put that one on and start killing the poonany again and I pull out the first minute to make sure everything is good and I see it's still on there. So I continue on going for another 5 mins and my johnson slipped and once again the damn condom is broken..AGAIN. Now I'm getting real annoyed and my girl and I were like forget it lets just go raw since she's been on the pill for like 4 months. I hardly ever used condoms until now because my girl and I decided it would be better for both of us so we wouldn't put our future at risk.

Lifestyles are the worst!!! There is a reason they give them out for free...

Too big?? #%$?? If they we're too BIG then the head of my penis wouldn't be breaking the damn condom. I feel insulted...smh..condom too big
laugh.gif
stop tryna gas yourself up about your johnson. its the friction that causes the condom to break,

laugh.gif

Woah. You must be large, bro.

Back
Top Bottom