Condoms in Relationships Vol. Allowed??

Would you keep condoms while in a committed relationship reppin Team Raw??

• Deff, I gotta stay strapped

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Na, Theres no need

• Eh, Ill grab em if I need em

• Total voters
I feel you bro. But you really don't need them if your in a commited relationship with your girl.

If you make a lot of money for your age you would be stupid not to wrap it up.

Doubt I'll ever have sex without a condom. Whatever happens to you then is just natural selection at that point

Once you go raw you never go back..

Team Raw checking in..

Team NT dads checking in as well :lol:

Sad to say... but this is true.

Which is why I also believe this is one of the reasons why i'll never cheat! :lol:

Last edited:
Once you go raw you never go back..

Team Raw checking in..

Team NT dads checking in as well :lol:

Sad to say... but this is true.

Which is why I also believe this is one of the reasons why i'll never cheat! :lol:
If I was married to her I wouldn't cheat either :wow:

:smokin Thanks! But that's not what I meant. :lol:

I meant that I been going in raw for so long, the last time I used a condom, I went flat after like 10 strokes. :smh:

Jimmy was like "Nahh... **** this, just put me back in your pants"

Last edited:
My girl can't feel hers (it depends on how your girl's uterus is) and the only way you can feel it is if the strings are left too long.

Bruh, my meat is wild huge though. GF had the nuvaring in and by the time i pulled out, my joint was hoola hooping that ****

are yall busting inside when your chick uses the Ring or IUD as birth control? I'm a big proponent of the pullout in general, but have been known to shoot it up from time to time.

are yall busting inside when your chick uses the Ring or IUD as birth control? I'm a big proponent of the pullout in general, but have been known to shoot it up from time to time.

No. Rings can slip out, only time I did a Shyne was in a situation where the depo shot was used..(which made shorty a complete psycho I may add)

@ Hawaii 50 u crazy :lol:

Are birth control pills bad for the female body?
No. unless there is some rare condition i never heard of. Many girls are actually prescribed birth control to help regulate some **** (can't remember what it was). But I know someone who wont be able to have children in the future if she doesnt stay on birth control now.

Morning after pill you gotta watch out for. My guy's ex always forgot her birth control and didnt mind taking morning after every single time. In about a year he spent $600 on plan b. She eventually got pregnant by someone else. Miscarriage. She had destroyed her uterus.

I'm not claiming to be packin but I had an ex who was taking birth control and it ruined our sex life real bad, at first it was chill, I was peeing inside her every time but then she started claiming that I was hurting her a lot more than usual and it got to the point where we never had sex anymore and she had problems staying wet, the doctor told her it would hurt for a few weeks but it went months and eventually she came off it. 

those side effects 
mean.gif

No. unless there is some rare condition i never heard of. Many girls are actually prescribed birth control to help regulate some **** (can't remember what it was). But I know someone who wont be able to have children in the future if she doesnt stay on birth control now.

Morning after pill you gotta watch out for. My guy's ex always forgot her birth control and didnt mind taking morning after every single time. In about a year he spent $600 on plan b. She eventually got pregnant by someone else. Miscarriage. She had destroyed her uterus.

Umm.. negative, there were some birth controls that such as YAZ that were sued because of the effects on the body.

Regarding birth controls though, some woman are different, some birth controls give more hormones than others. My girl use to be on the patch because it gave just the right amount of hormones that her body needed.

She used to be on the pills, but it threw off her balance. She became sleepy, tired... ect.

Again, not all woman are the same, receiving to much or to little hormores can lower her libido. Which in this case, she won't be as sexually active.

Last edited:
Umm.. negative, there were some birth controls that such as YAZ that were sued because of the effects on the body.

Regarding birth controls though, some woman are different, some birth controls give more hormones than others. My girl use to be on the patch because it gave just the right amount of hormones that her body needed.

She used to be on the pills, but it threw off her balance. She became sleepy, tired... ect.

Again, not all woman are the same, receiving to much or to little hormores can lower her libido. Which in this case, she won't be as sexually active.

This is what sucks..men who want to smash raw with no worry for kids need some type of BC.. The pill lowers libido, so sex may not happen all the time..rings come out, depo shot makes girl psycho.. We can't win. Word to AZ

This is what sucks..men who want to smash raw with no worry for kids need some type of BC.. The pill lowers libido, so sex may not happen all the time..rings come out, depo shot makes girl psycho.. We can't win. Word to AZ

Exactly.

When my girl wanted to ditch the patch, because it was leaving sticky marks on her skin.

Her Gyno gave her 2 options, the shot or IUD. We didn't trust the shots because of the research we did and how she needed to get shot every 3 months.

We chose the IUD, Gyno said it doesn't give add in any hormones and was good for 10 years.

BUT her Gyno had to stop during procedure... welllll because... She had a hard time trying to set it in. :smh:

Condoms are male birth control. Sucks but it sure as hell beats what happening to Luda. Or you can get a vasectomy, which is reversible these days. 3 years ago I heard of the Male birth control pill. Still 12 more years before it comes out

No. unless there is some rare condition i never heard of. Many girls are actually prescribed birth control to help regulate some **** (can't remember what it was).
One that I'm dealing with now is taking it because her periods were too painful.

That weight gain tho :smh:

My girl actually lost weight... but ate so damn much! AND she was always tired.

Let me guess, your girl is has irregular periods huh?

Back
Top Bottom