Concord Low size 10.5 LC please..

Hello... i bought this shoe from ebay reseller who have 100% positive opinion..

But i bought this though paypal invoice not ebay.. (If it's fake.. Can i get my money back?)

I saw every LC of concord low on nike talk

http://niketalk.com/t/594649/for-legit-check-jordan-xi-low-concord-from-za

but this makes me really cunfused... Same production dates..

And they said its a authentic.. legit..

so I'm really curious about my shoe.. thanks for read

Fake, jumpman on the heel is too low, the shape of the shoe is off and the sole has incorrect placement of the white ovals.

sorry bro @usago  but ill say this is definitely fake, this may have the same prod date as my pair but clearly the ovals are wrong, the 23 is off-centered and has choppy white bits, the jumpman stitching is bulky, and the TONGUE is LOW, and the fact that you bought in on ebay is questionable too.

but don't worry, you can file a case on paypal IF it's invoiced, ship the shoes back if told so then refund your money if you win the case. Good luck bro

Thanks for everything guys... I dont know how to tag you guys nickname so...

Now i disputed though paypal.. If you have any information about refund... Let me know

Thanks for everything

@agsz can help u with info about how/if you can get a refund. U tag people by pressing the @ button in the Reply Box then type in their name

Last edited:
send sneaker back and add tracking number here . once item is returned you will be issued a refund . you are responsible for return shipping fee.

this is standard paypal dispute process. once item is returned too me then i will send refund on paypal as discussed.

------

he said like this... but do you think its normal?? i mean i dont want to pay for international pee...

I'm really thanks to you @ryanjumpman420

send sneaker back and add tracking number here . once item is returned you will be issued a refund . you are responsible for return shipping fee.

this is standard paypal dispute process. once item is returned too me then i will send refund on paypal as discussed.

------

he said like this... but do you think its normal?? i mean i dont want to pay for international pee...

I'm really thanks to you @ryanjumpman420
Is what normal

@ryanjumpman420 I meant.. should i pay for return ship pee??

I really don't understand he sent fake shoes so he should pay everything.. right?

anyway thanks dude you are a nice man

Last edited:

@ryanjumpman420 I meant.. should i pay for return ship pee??

I really don't understand he sent fake shoes so he should pay everything.. right?

anyway thanks dude you are a nice man
on ebay if you buy the shoe you will have to pay for return shipping. thats the reason why they put buyer pay for shipping. the only time you don't pay is if seller wants to pays for that. well next time be careful on eBay. do some research first. hope you win case. since the seller lie.

Last edited:
Anybody know the site which can check about legit or fake?

I heard there is private site

Anybody know the site which can check about legit or fake?

I heard there is private site
If you are on the  legit check thread for jordans. you will find a guide for jordan ,fake and authentic comparison.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom