Concord Low LC.. from Flightclub

I bought this from Flightclub

BUT there is no QC and Jumpman touch leather

Last edited:
@garveygregory Thanks... but Don't you think.. it is little bit off? (jumpman)

because i saw some thread FCNY sold some fake shoes ( i think it's a mistake... humanerror)

JB= Jordan Brand and your good. All these lows have flaws. Flight club is legit but you PAY for the legit. lol

If these were really from flightclub they would have removed the FTL store sticker and put their own sticker on these. Thats what they do. I dont even believe these came from Flightclub

If these were really from flightclub they would have removed the FTL store sticker and put their own sticker on these. Thats what they do. I dont even believe these came from Flightclub
I also thought these didn't come from fcny. Actually now that I think about fcny has their own sticker.

They work on consignment, wit all tha shoes that have run through there no one can tell me there hasn't been any GMs and other fakes sold. Just tha amount of volume they have done its impossible to say that every pair every sold and in possession now is 100% legit. I have no opinion on these shoes though, passed on tha low 11s

I really don't understand why people think it's not from flight club ny... and why they don't put flight club sticker

I really don't understand why people think it's not from flight club ny... and why they don't put flight club sticker
I dunno i jus got some shoes in the mail from Flightclub last night and it had the FC sticker on it and no store sticker

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom