Concord 11's

Looking for a pair of Concord 11's, original release. My question is, if they are from the original release date, would the soles have the piss stain on the bottom even if they have never been worn? And if they do not have them but are legit in all other points of reference (23 at the back, not wide black part the 23 is located, milky sole, jordan at the 3rd lace up, seam on the arch, jump man is legit, fat laces, carbon fiber looks legit...) does that mean it's gm and not the original release as well? I have found a pair that looks legit. Buying for my husband , and I want it to be on point.

IMHO all Release Day Concords are yellowed by now..There is no way to stop it.. Most likely they are just good fakes if the sole is still Icey..

Look for this.

Also keep in mind just bc there is yellowing they still could be fakes..Be careful.. If your unsure post detailed pix of the shoes in question and we will help you find a legit pair..

I will, thank you! I'm on a mission to find a ds pair, hard to come by, although I did find a pair at holygrailgoods, just the shipping is an arm and a leg.

Depends on you. Some sell for $300, some a little more. But not many will buy for more than that, even if they are legit.

A little over $300 seems like a fair price for them.  I've seen some VNDS or NDS size 11.5's that I've been following go for ~$280-290 on ebay.

Back
Top Bottom