Concord 11 low legit check.

One shoe seem to be yellowing more than the other both have same dates inside
GALLERY]
GALLERY]
[/IMG][/IMG]

dont think these are good. for a shoe thats only 7 months old, it should not be this yellow even if they are worn

Any idea why the right shoes is yellowing more then the left?
Only explanation is that it's two different soles, therefore oxidize different. Maybe some how that right heel area is being used more. For example when driving, if you only use your right foot that sole is rubbing back and forth repeatedly. My soles are some what the same way.
I don't know why you're buying a yellowed pair like that tho. So many out there without it
CO-SIGN. For them to be this yellow, they must be pretty used. Unless you don't mind that and they are really dirt cheap. If not, then I would look into getting a DS pair
dont think these are good. for a shoe thats only 7 months old, it should not be this yellow even if they are worn
False. This is my pair. Granted I pretty much worse them on almost a daily bases for the majority of the summer. Once you start wearing your ice sole shoes, this will happen. Especially if exposed to water. Obviously the more wear and tear the faster they yellow.

Back
Top Bottom