Concord 11 Legit Check Please!

Hola,

Not sure if these are 100% authentic or not...need some input if you please could. 

Got these for a decent price so I'm just being cautious in case if I have to file a dispute with paypal.

Thank you!

Last edited:
100% fake incorrect yellowing , stretched 23s and high PL cut bro send them back
Thank you so much for the input.  What do you mean by incorrect yellowing though? It kind of looks like it's yellowing around the pods correctly...And as for the patent leather, where is it looking too high? 

Anyone else want to chip in too? Need to know asap!

100% fake. Stay away with any shoes with that same barcode sticker on the top left part of the box. I've seen those a lot and every single pair ended up being fake.

100% fake. Stay away with any shoes with that same barcode sticker on the top left part of the box. I've seen those a lot and every single pair ended up being fake.
Yeah, I was thinking these may be too good to be true...I added a couple more pix if you could take a long one more time bro.

Yeah still fake. Those 23's are huge and placed too high on the heel tab.
Yeah, I just compared it to my authentic pair too.  The 23 on the back isn't placed in the center and is too stretched out.  Thanks for taking a look at it for me bro. Repped for sure!

Can I have a little more opinions? The seller wants more confirmation in order to refund me.

Back
Top Bottom