Concord 11 lc

The shoes have real carbon fiber ive conpared to my legendblues but fakes have that to. Also box label hlue was bad so i helped him remove and we taped on so thats why there is a glue mark on box

i dont know about these. theres absolutely no deep yellowing around the traction pods. which should be there no matter if they are worn or DS. 23s are stretched. not looking good, im going to with fake on this pair

Yeah they definitely look fake to me as well..No deep yellowing from age and 23s are enough for me.

i would say these are fake along with everyone else. I recently purchased a pair of fake XIs, with the same tag. The thing that gives off fake XI's is the jumpman should almost be touching the heal tab. Along with what other folks have said the 23 is longer than most. Spacing on the heal is also another giveaway. Look at the box and try and find the Quality Control stamp, also the tissue paper should be almost see throughish

i would say these are fake along with everyone else. I recently purchased a pair of fake XIs, with the same tag. The thing that gives off fake XI's is the jumpman should almost be touching the heal tab. Along with what other folks have said the 23 is longer than most. Spacing on the heal is also another giveaway. Look at the box and try and find the Quality Control stamp, also the tissue paper should be almost see throughish
Ok and as i stated ive seaglowed these already im still in the process of doing so thats why they are icyer than they should and ill send box pics timmybrixxx timmybrixxx

Are u trying to convince urself these are legit by sea glowing ur friends shoe, or are they yours?

They yellowing like this is not the point telling fake on this pair. I think some cuts on this pair are the signal of fake.

Friends he paid me $50 to seaglow and clean them up. But ad i said they were very yellow
I personaly dont car just saying that ive seaglowed them and the carbin fiber is same as my other 11's and 23 is same as my space jams that i purchased from flight club nyc back when they had. Im just lookin for another opinion on them. I have no need to defend them because they are not mine timmybrixxx timmybrixxx

120, that's cheap, if u can get for low price knowing they are fake and able ur self to rock them go for it ,they look good for fakes

HereView media item 1434807View media item 1434808

All the details with the box like qc and stamp. They are not my point telling fake on this pair. My point is the cut of the leather. Someone can say that the quality vary, so i am not 100% sure that this is definitely fake. Tbh, i am not very familiar with judging fake on 11s cuz the quality of 11s do varies. Some pairs like the 13s, they dont have stamps inside the box, but they are legit.

Back
Top Bottom