Conclusive Evidence in the scamming case against siramazing (vs. Xploziv8)

%%*@ his girl, post her pics and pics of their kid.

PM me the address.
/b/ will have fun with this.

This is why i only buy stuff from henz0
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

eek.gif

This boy MECKS straight sonning the scammer left and right. Son should be feeling mad ashamed right now and stick his head in the toilet Microwave for the %+@% he got himself into.
fixed.
laugh.gif

Wow, Nice find Mecks, NT Detectives Coming through again. Good to see whos right, and whos wrong.

I May just Videotape everything that comes in from now on...Evidence Proves Key.

yo xploviz has he contacted you at all since he has been banned to settle the problem?

dunkairs wrote:
yo xploviz has he contacted you at all since he has been banned to settle the problem?

after i confronted him on AIM and showed him the pics, he stopped responding to my IM's and stopped responding tomy texts...he deleted all the pics...then his g/f called me threatening me saying that she'll go to the police if people dont stop harassing her...shecalled me from a private number...PLEASE NT FAM DO NOT HARASS THE G/F OF THIS GUY...SHE HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT...IT WAS JUSTIN WHO SCAMMED ME AND NOTHER...i just want my money back but this guy wont budge...he still insists that he sent me the DMP's and that the post office was involved in theswitch...dude even said he cant prove the supposed $23.42 for shipping charges...part of our AIM convo

XpLoZiV8 (8:13:04 PM): so please explain to me how you paid $23.42 for a package, but on the sticker on the box, it says $11.65?

HIS REPLY (8:16:09 PM): I can't explain that at all. I have no clue. your box was taped differently and a differnt postage was on there with a different price

HIS REPLY (8:17:45 PM): only other thing I can think of, is when I boxed the dmp there a worker may have known what it was and got a hold of it and did something but I very highly doubt it. but I really don't have no way to prove the price on the sticker because on my bank statement there are 3 charges from usp march 30th because my gf sent 2 things off and used my card

ANYONE THAT SAVED THE OG ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBER NYMAGICIAN (SP?) POSTED PLEASE PM/EMAIL ME THE INFO!

man post the addy..the myspace where you got the pics..#s

scammer should of thought of what could happen before he scammed dude

and the person who got scammed don't get scared dude can't go to the police

THATS WASSUP!!

Expose the **#%$n scammer, its hard enough for us to

buy/sell over the net as it is.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I told you guys he must have been stone facing himself real hard when you guys pointed out his sig. "photoshop". "I don't put up my addy forsecurity reasons". So stupid.

how u have a kid a fat wife and live in a trailer and still collect j's
tired.gif
some pa heads need to akash this dude asap.

HIS REPLY (8:16:09 PM): I can't explain that at all. I have no clue. your box was taped differently and a differnt postage was on there with a different price
HIS REPLY (8:17:45 PM): only other thing I can think of, is when I boxed the dmp there a worker may have known what it was and got a hold of it and did something but I very highly doubt it.

He actually tried using that line.
eek.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by MilitaryIV

Originally Posted by MECKS

i cud post pics of his lady, but i don't want to put her on blast liek that since she had nothing to do with it...
i heard she was the one that mailed it....post her pics
laugh.gif

And who gives a flying @#$% if she calls the cops, her boyfriend has committed MAIL FRAUD.

smh at this siramazing guy aka antzilla on ISS. I am handling the case on ISS, and he wont even respond to PMs. I know Xplosiv8 is a legit dude and i' vebeen helping him through AIM and PM as well to handle this case. this guy is low.

Originally Posted by sarteaga0408

smh at this siramazing guy aka antzilla on ISS. I am handling the case on ISS, and he wont even respond to PMs. I know Xplosiv8 is a legit dude and i' ve been helping him through AIM and PM as well to handle this case. this guy is low.

thanks sarteaga...its good to see BOTH NT and ISS working together to give siramazing/antzilla what he deserves

Originally Posted by buggz05

Originally Posted by MilitaryIV

Originally Posted by MECKS

i cud post pics of his lady, but i don't want to put her on blast liek that since she had nothing to do with it...
i heard she was the one that mailed it....post her pics
laugh.gif

And who gives a flying @#$% if she calls the cops, her boyfriend has committed MAIL FRAUD.
File a complaint with the USPS.

IDGAF, I'll send someone away to federal prison to send a message.

Bum *@@ #$%!# live in a +$%@%%@ trailer but collect kicks? Probably can't support his family.

Back
Top Bottom