Complex interview with MediaTakeOut Owner. A young successful black MAN.

How can you hate? Dude makes $25,000-$35,000 a day, in the world of analytics content is based on reaction and retention, whether it's positive or negative...software just measures human response and algorithms. Which is why even though Kim Kardashian gets mostly hate tweets she still gets $25,000 a tweet.

Mediatakeout is the urban version of Gawker. It's not really their job to be a credible news source. It's their job to provide CONTENT, whether it's rumor based of not. Same goes for The Dirty.

I can't hate on anyone getting that analytic paper.

Last edited:
Saw an interview he had months ago, and his rationalization for the content promoted on his site was poor. It was along the lines of, "If white people / celebs can do [this negative activity], why can't we?"

:lol: at defending buffoonery / the degradation of a group's image, because someone is getting paid substantially off it. If that's the case, there's no reason to be bothered by anything displayed in the media.

How can you hate? Dude makes $25,000-$35,000 a day, in the world of analytics content is based on reaction and retention, whether it's positive or negative...software just measures human response and algorithms. Which is why even though Kim Kardashian gets mostly hate tweets she still gets $25,000 a tweet.

Mediatakeout is the urban version of Gawker. It's not really their job to be a credible news source. It's their job to provide CONTENT, whether it's rumor based of not. Same goes for The Dirty.

I can't hate on anyone getting that analytic paper.
is this true?

No.

She use to get paid to tweet links sometimes a few years ago but twitter made her cut that out.

And MTO doesnt make no 25k a day

...What you're doing right now is no different than what you're accusing Mediatakout of...speculating.

If you don't admit you don't know...It's a whole-nother underworld to content manangemet and micro blogging Twitter isn't who pays Kim.

The companies are, and she hasn't stopped since 2009, so where you got YOUR information I don't know.

But be clear you're speculating....and that's how gossip sites like Gawker and MTO make money. Generating content and people like you SPECULATING in the comment section and their social media accounts.

I can't knock the man's hustle.

It's not like he's extorting people (Q), and it's not like he's publishing stuff that no one else would. He basically provides what people want in a legal manner.

I don't see how this is any worse to owning a tabloid.

Last edited:
^^^

THIS

...fun fact: Wendy Williams was an early investor. Which is why Charlamange and herself used the site for their source material.

$25,000 a tweet...

ohwell.gif

When reading the guys last name, I had to stop and try to read it twice. I swear it looked like someone just started smacking the keyboard: Jlfalfhaldhflanglnagklneru

...What you're doing right now is no different than what you're accusing Mediatakout of...speculating.

If you don't admit you don't know...It's a whole-nother underworld to content manangemet and micro blogging Twitter isn't who pays Kim.

The companies are, and she hasn't stopped since 2009, so where you got YOUR information I don't know.

But be clear you're speculating....and that's how gossip sites like Gawker and MTO make money. Generating content and people like you SPECULATING in the comment section and their social media accounts.

Dawg its ironic youre talkin about me speculating when you're the one talking about $25k a tweet

You dont know what or who I know...

I KNOW companies USED to pay celebs to tweet. I KNOW the major third part website that brokered the media.

I KNOW Twitter has cracked down on it and forbids sponsored tweets. How because I've talk to a Twitter rep about it a year ago.

Why would they allow it when they're rolling out their own sponsored tweet service?

If you actually look at her last sponsored tweet was in 2011

View media item 422700
So Im not speculating. I KNOW because I'VE WORKED with these underworld PR departments.

I WORKED directly with MTO in 2010 to help promote RHOA. Im not speculating b.

So save that overtalk for somebody else

Dawg its ironic youre talkin about me speculating when you're the one talking about $25k a tweet

You dont know what or who I know...

I KNOW companies USED to pay celebs to tweet. I KNOW the major third part website that brokered the media.

I KNOW Twitter has cracked down on it and forbids sponsored tweets. How because I've talk to a Twitter rep about it a year ago.

Why would they allow it when they're rolling out their own sponsored tweet service?

If you actually look at her last sponsored tweet was in 2011

So Im not speculating. I KNOW because I'VE WORKED with these underworld PR departments.

I WORKED directly with MTO in 2010 to help promote RHOA. Im not speculating b.

So save that overtalk for somebody else
Really now? 
grin.gif
 You know how I know you're lying?

Nah go please tell me
Man just say you don't really know and call it a day so this doesn't get messy (you know, I get hit with humble brags, rari, etc)
That man is gettin' money, and Kim Kardashian still gets $25,000 a tweet.

Back
Top Bottom