COMING 2 AMERICA PART 2 IN THE WORKS

The movie was so dope.

Wesley Snipes was hilarious
The return of the OG characters was well done.
Shari Headley magically looks even more beautiful in this.
The outfits :rofl: no one dresses like that everyday
Leslie Jones did a great job
Teyna Taylor was bad!!!!!:evil:

overall I think they did a great job paying homage to the original.

Excellent movie, can't wait for part 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10.

Wesley Snipes is one of the most versaitalle actors of our lifetime.

From Nino to causing Demolition to Blade and now Coming to America.

Bravo sir, bravo.

I disagree that this movie is "trash."

You are all obviously looking in the wrong bin.

yea people are wilding thinking this was trash. I thought it was a good mix of paying homage to the OG movie and introducing new characters.

Movie was dope! I wasn’t expecting no Oscar type movie but it was good for what it was. I don’t understand the hate.

I loved the homage to part one. Eddie and Wesley is forever that dude. The women in the movie was gorgeous. Nomzamo Mbatha :pimp:

Last edited:
As I haven’t watched the whole movie, so maybe I shouldn’t be the one making this point

but on top of being bad, this shh felt super disrespectful

the first movie had some problematic stuff (like the light skin sister vs dark skin sister type sh).. but at the end of the day it was more so pointing out the ignorance of Americans, like they‘re all jumping to their conclusions on hearing theyre African and what they assume that means without realizing who they are

black panther also has this to a degree

but this made me think of some dumb shh Kevin hart would make or when rappers were trying make movies in the 00s

I liked it. Didn’t really like the OG one tho so...

What did you guys want to see where you didn’t like this version...?

Wesley snipes was hilarious

It was cool too me , my parents loved it . Was waiting for Eric lasalle and Sam Jackson to pop up for some reason Def felt like something was missing though .

I thought it was bad but entertaining at the same time. Like a not very popular SNL skit that has your favorite actors in it.

kinda teared up a little at the Babar throwback. I know the new one was just CGI, but the callback was heartfelt man.

“This Babar, he is my friend.
I have known him since he was a small elephant. Let him pass. Move.

Come through, Babar, my friend.

Babar, the magnificent one.”

there were just all around super cringey parts too. Arsenio needed more screen time. He seemed like the best actor in the movie for some reason.

id Rate it a 4.5/8 but def worth the watch.

Man this was terrible.

Btw the trash writing and plot to even the camera work and forced product placement. All bad. I hated all the references to the first movie. Half the movie was about the first movie. Da ****?

only good thing was tracy and wesley killing it. And the obvious eye candy.

this reeked of netflix-esque, lifetime channel production.

I liked it. Didn’t really like the OG one tho so...

1615096141011.gif

It was not that bad i enjoyed it especially since it was free with my prime

To not like I guess is a bad choice of words. It was ok. But I just didn’t see the hype. For some people it’s like their favorite movie.

1st one is top 5 greatest comedies of all time. That’s not even my opinion, that’s just a fact written in stone.

there is no, “some people think it’s good.” You are the ONLY person I’ve ever heard say that it was just okay :lol:

Back
Top Bottom