comic book T-shirts appreciation HUGE SALE @ JCPENNY!

bought 2 comic book tees and loaded on their basic arizona tees. very good deal, appreciate the heads up.

Was such a pain to order. Took me almost an hour. Ordered through the ebates app that had a lot of lag and shirts kept disappearing from my cart since they were selling out.

i didn't have much problem ordering last night but it was annoying that the order of the shirts keeps re-arranging so when i go to the next page, half the shirts showing were from the last page

lots of the tee weren't available in my size though but I still managed to get 10 for me and another 10 for my brother

i didn't bother trying but was 10 minimum needed for it to work?

Ordering 10 brought it down to $35. The jcpenney site sucks. Kept saying I added 2 of every shirt to my cart and when I was looking for shirts it kept showing ones that were sold out in my size.

yah I narrowed it down to my size and then when i click on the tee it shows my size soldout

A lot of the good marvel tees sold out. Had to settle for a few star wars and a deadpool tee. :sick:

Yeah. I don’t remember if store pickup was even available for my local stores so I just had them sent to my house.

ahh, I had it shipped to store to save ~$8 on shipping :lol:

i was already pissed i had to pay ~$38 because of tax

Damn I usually do shipping but decided against it for this order because it took a long time to place the order.. :smh:

got an email but it says 4 of 6 ready, i was like wtf?

I'm not driving more than once to pick 'em up so if I don't pick those 4 up within the next week or so without the rest being ready, they better not cancel it

Today is Valentine's day.. :evil:

91J%2BXFvLW5L._UX385_.jpg

Back
Top Bottom