comic book T-shirts appreciation HUGE SALE @ JCPENNY!

Damn I forgot my hot cash at the house.. Can I double up on the coupons online? I got two hot cash..

Call up the number and you can claim to have as many hot cash as you want because some Hot Cashes from store has the same codes. So if you want, just tell them you have 3 or 5 hot cashes and they'll give you that much in one coupon code.

Just be aware that it does increase the amount you have to pay to use it so if you don't plan to spend too much then do not ask for too much.

Damn I forgot my hot cash at the house.. Can I double up on the coupons online? I got two hot cash..

Call up the number and you can claim to have as many hot cash as you want because some Hot Cashes from store has the same codes. So if you want, just tell them you have 3 or 5 hot cashes and they'll give you that much in one coupon code.

Just be aware that it does increase the amount you have to pay to use it so if you don't plan to spend too much then do not ask for too much.

Thanks for the information.. :nthat:

Yah Hot Cash doesn't stack unless you call and the customer service doesn't know that it shouldn't or is just nice enough to do it.

I've been able to stack those coupon before but there's some luck into it.

Still a good deal though, I used my Hot Cash online for the Goku Master Statue Manga Edition and pretty much got 50% on it.

no image is not a drawing, the shading makes it cell shaded
View media item 2099667

I was gon' abuse it and use the coupon on the MegaMan Helmet too but decided to pass... for now...

Last edited:
Yah Hot Cash doesn't stack unless you call and the customer service doesn't know that it shouldn't or is just nice enough to do it.

I've been able to stack those coupon before but there's some luck into it.

Still a good deal though, I used my Hot Cash online for the Goku Master Statue Manga Edition and pretty much got 50% on it.

no image is not a drawing, the shading makes it cell shaded
View media item 2099667

I was gon' abuse it and use the coupon on the MegaMan Helmet too but decided to pass... for now...

That statue looks dope.. I saw that Mega Man helmet too but I got a limit on the amount I want to spend at hot topic today..

Last edited:
that ghost rider one is my favorite posted thus far.

think I'm gonna get that.

i own this one...

Ghost_Rider_Neon_Classic_Black_Shirt2_POP.jpg

I got that ill wolverine shirt too. Ha... Got a green one too. I think I pick them up at old navy a couple of years back. U know I haven't seen my shirts I gotta go look in my closet.

macys got some cool joker shirts on sale. They still have that tee for 10 bucks.
My store has the tee picking up today.

Good looks RFX

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom