comic book T-shirts appreciation HUGE SALE @ JCPENNY!

Marvel shirts. :nthat:

My girl put me on to JCP a few years ago. :lol:

I have a DOPE Wolverine vs Hulk shirt in the OG Wolvie costume that I found a couple of years ago. (shirt is dirty at the moment... not my pic)

image-tsmrvlclhulkvswolv-2-watermark.jpg

Dudes at work are starting to wear them on casual Fridays now after I've been consistently repping. :lol:

I wore my Rocket Racoon one yesterday. Great thread.

View media item 2095687

Last edited:
If you guys have a moviestop nearby I would check it out. They're having a going out of business sale and selling everything super cheap. Comic books, memorbilia, shirts, etc.

As you can see, I'm an Iron Man fan

View media item 2095933

Jc penney needs more variety. Take out spidey, cap, iron man, thats about half their stock.

Why no xmen, guardians of the galaxy, winter soldier. More luke cage and iron fist shirts wouldve been nice.

With that said, Ive copped 8shirts, may cop a few more.

Todays fit......
View media item 2095976
Not from jcp

alot of da X-men stuff being put on embargoed merchandise wise by da stiffs @ Disney playing hardball at FOX...

Last edited:
I think it's mostly Cap, IM + Spidey because Civil War just dropped a few months ago.

Daredevil on Netflix. Etc.

Sir San Diego Sir San Diego I thought that rocket raccoon was a jade, pine like color. In person its more grey. A bit disappointing.

Those random bball and baseball jerseys are terrible lolol

Sir San Diego Sir San Diego I thought that rocket raccoon was a jade, pine like color. In person its more grey. A bit disappointing.

Those random bball and baseball jerseys are terrible lolol

I've noticed JCP will do different color variations of the same shirts, so maybe the green shirt is from the first run. For example, I have a different version of this shirt...

View media item 2096085
Mine looks like the bottom image. Both are from JCP.

View media item 2096087
EDIT:

Actual pic:

View media item 2096094
Bonus:

View media item 2096095
View media item 2096096
Really need to do laundry this weekend. :smh:

Last edited:
The rocket and BP shirts are fire. Might cop the brighter color one too. They def get love too. I know how we spottin each other this summer.

Last edited:
That Hawkman tee is nice. I like logo shirts. That Iron Fist one is dope too. The Wolverine and Batman/Joker ones are sick too. I gotta unsub from this damn thread. :smh:

I'm not a superman or Captain America fan do I would be bent out of shap if I ended up with one of them.

JC Penny's didn't have nearly as many quality Iron Man shirts as I hoped.

Those Black Panther cover shirts are 2 different shirts two different models numbers.

I wanted the darker gray but they sold oUT and only the lighter color was left.

That green Rocket Racoon is totally different.

Last edited:
I had this bad boy for while. This is i lost about 30 pounds and some of my older comic shirts aren't fitting good on me anymore :frown: gives me an excuse to buy new ones :lol: but, a lot of my old ones are dope.
How do you guys where them and where? just casually? I wear them casual and to the gym. Sometimes they give me more motivation :lol:

I had this bad boy for while. This is i lost about 30 pounds and some of my older comic shirts aren't fitting good on me anymore :frown: gives me an excuse to buy new ones :lol: but, a lot of my old ones are dope.
How do you guys where them and where? just casually? I wear them casual and to the gym. Sometimes they give me more motivation :lol:
I wear mines casually like going to the movies, shopping, running errands. Probably wouldn't wear it to a bar/club/lounge :lol:

Everywhere..

Basically everywhere but fancy occassions. I recently lost a lot of weight as well. Had to give away all my shirts. This sale came at a perfect time. :smokin

Last edited:

Summertime I'm basically in one of these all weekend long :lol:

I'm on that same **** with gym motivation too :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom