*******.COM invites exclusives

i gave every person who msged me a e-mail back. I did 25 people so far. Private msgs work better so just keep em coming

CHECK YOUR E-MAILS. there are too many private msgs so im not gna be replying but i am sending all of you the invites. just because i dont respond to your msgdoesnt mean you didnt get an invite just check ur e-mails.

laugh.gif

dont fall for this crap.

waste of time u will not get a prize just google and do some research.

its up and coming you are likely to get spam, and prizes wont come. they cant afford this mess, remember the rule of thumb when purchasing sneakers if its toogood to be true it probably is.

you send for an invite try desperately to get more people to come than those people try to get more people to come to fill this quota, like sheep with noreward at the end.

Originally Posted by frostythepoptart

dont fall for this crap.

waste of time u will not get a prize just google and do some research.

its up and coming you are likely to get spam, and prizes wont come. they cant afford this mess, remember the rule of thumb when purchasing sneakers if its too good to be true it probably is.

you send for an invite try desperately to get more people to come than those people try to get more people to come to fill this quota, like sheep with no reward at the end.

I suggest you google and do research

720 875 5400
that's Liberty Media's official number
I called to make sure it was legit and according to them it is
WOW
want an invite PM me

Back
Top Bottom