*******.COM invites exclusives

sundaze1g

Banned
About:
"******* is the place to go to buy the coolest stuff at the lowest prices, watch exclusive video, discover new music, play the hottest games, hang outwith your friends - and get rewarded for just about EVERYTHING you do on the site.

Our mission is to be your daily habit, not a site for your parents or grandparents looking for their long-lost friends from Kindergarten.

One other thing you'll love about ******* are PTZ (or "Pointz"). PTZ are *******' proprietary loyalty "currency" that you earnwhenever you buy, watch, play, share, invite friends, or even just show up on *******. Redeem PTZ for incredible prizes, great products and dream experiences.

******* is set to launch on October 15. Members who sign up now will get to explore and help shape the site before the launch. We hope you'll joinus."
Example of Prizes:

i26.tinypic.com/e6ao7n.png
media_preview.php

That's not only it, that's 1/10 of the electronics, but you can also get jewelry, bags, etc... or concert & or festival tickets.

All the prizes are "Fresh Out' ATM, they will be restocked on the 14th. ATM everything is double points since this is the beta site. Once the fullsite is out everything will be reduced and the amount of points for prizes will increase. The site was also made by former CEO of Amazon.com and American EagleOutfitters. When the full site is released you will have the opportunity to earn PTZ by playing games and watching advertisements(there's their income).

PM Me with your email, or post it here.

read.
All the prizes are "Fresh Out' ATM, they will be restocked on the 14th. ATM everything is double points since this is the beta site.

lol i think ur tight cause u tried to be slick and kill the thread.. but u just realized you look like a #%#!#%%.
Everyones appreciating except your hating %**

Originally Posted by sundaze1g

lol i think ur tight cause u tried to be slick and kill the thread.. but u just realized you look like a #%#!#%%.
camron.jpg

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

Originally Posted by sundaze1g

camron.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom