Columbia Air Jordan 4 Retro for 2015 (01/10/15 $190)

You going to get banned if you say anything about WC3 88's! LOL! And you hit the nail on the head about OG quality. They were never A1 in terms of overall quality but the materials are what made the difference. Plus nobody inspected there shoes with microscopes. On top of that 95% of people wore there shoes out the store. And nobody was dumb enough to spend there money on these shoes and then bash them. I remember seeing Jordan's yellowing on the display stand if we're speaking quality. Those OG 12's got that creased broke in look as soon as you touched them. Most of them came out the box with that wrinkled appearance. I could go on and on but the fact of the matter is that most people wouldnt even have a point of reference to compare it with.

These 4's are nice and the materials are definately an upgrade. A bad brush stroke here, a glue stain there, and leather blemish. That's going happen with any mass produced product. 

The point is, those sloppy craftsmanship flaws shouldn't exist if Jordan Brand stuck to their promise.

I'm a sz 13 and when I took them out the box they looked like 13.5/14 huge. Not trying to rock clown shoes.

:lol:

That's exactly how I felt when I got my Hare 7's in the countdown pack. I sold them right away bcuz homie wasn't going to be doing any clown parties.

Unds mine today!

WOW they feel like Warm Apple Pie

and for the NT'er who said use a Hot Blow Dryer to remove Glue on the Sock Liner!!!

You RULE!

Last edited:
Meh, if it wasn't an OG color way to begin with, I don't care what anyone thinks about swapping laces. I changed the white laces to black laces on my stealth 3s and the toro 4's look pretty nice with white laces.
i agree there is not much you can do to make a non og color way look more sh*tier with few exceptions.

These shoes are awesome but i really feel like Jordan Brand should stick to "Mastering" Original colorways. The Remastering should include original Nike branding & Original boxes. Whose with me?
personally I don't give a damn about the box. I wish they would just take every model back to as close to OG as possible like they said.... like why can't they just REALLY do them right finally. they didn't even get the retro shape right with these
eyes.gif
 it's good and it's a step up, but not even being an OG 4, they still couldn't reproduce the retro+ from 99' are they going to start claiming they throw away retro molds too?

I ordered on sivas on release day. they sent the wrong tracking number. they will not answer mail. shipping company have nothing in my name. someone who has received the shoes from those who do not live in Spain?

I ordered on sivas on release day. they sent the wrong tracking number. they will not answer mail. shipping company have nothing in my name. someone who has received the shoes from those who do not live in Spain?
Don't they have a phone number? I would start the fraud process to get your money back.

Back
Top Bottom