columbia 11 legit check

legit, my pair is almost as beat, but yeah, like the other two said, 100% legit bro, don't pay an arm and a leg though lol

Nah paid $50... fugure some glue and sea glow will go along way. Anyone know where to get legit sea glow? Heard alot of ebay sellers sell watered down sea glow. Thanks everyone

Nah paid $50... fugure some glue and sea glow will go along way. Anyone know where to get legit sea glow? Heard alot of ebay sellers sell watered down sea glow. Thanks everyone
Don't use Seaglow.. grab some SalonCare 40 from your local Sallys. 

50 is a steal for those. Don't bother with seaglow, the best thing to use on icy soles is salon care 40 volume creme, you can buy it at a hair salon. It has peroxide in it so it clears up the yellowing and it's less than 5 bucks for a big bottle of it.

You can buy replacement 23 iron on stickers from someone on YouTube to replace those, it looks like they need it.

Sweet thanks for the info guys!! Didnt know I could clean my soles with something from a beauty saloon! Haha my 01 concords are worse... how do u use it? Since im talking concords... anyone know how to clean the mesh? Again thanks for the info

All you have to do is brush a little bit of it onto the icy part of the sole and leave them in the sun for a few hours. Some people add oxyclean to it but it works Much better when used straight.

Where do u get a replacement 23 and how u iron it on? U gotta take off the 23 alreadyon the shoe? Never heard of this before

Yea, look up ruppert repp on YouTube and you'll see what I'm talking about. I think you have to peel off the old one or use acetone then use a wet cloth and iron to put it on.

Ight ill check it out... I just dont wanna f em up but they really could use another 23

Anyone know how to get the scrapped upper white again... would I have to paint it? How would I glue the mid and toe box back to the patent leather? I brought them to a shoe repair spot but im worried bout dude messing them up... know its ot but is appreciate the help

So I got that salon 40 today and tried it on my 01 concords... watch some YouTube videos and tapped them up and applied the 40 and put them in the sun for like 3 hours. I went outside to check on em and tge sole was separating from the carbon fiber... idk if I caught it in time or if that's supposed to happen cuz there stuck in back in place... sacred the **** outta me!!!! Is that supposed to happen or did I catch it in time? Sure as hell will not be doing this again.. I will live with yellow soles

you need to put an icepack in the shoe and not leave it out there that long, it's better to do an indoor set up because it's a controlled temperature.

Wow ive seen so many different ways on YouTube... just got.lucky that the soles stuck back to the carbon fiber. Why some people tape up the pods and carbon fiber and other people dont? Can someone direct me.to.the.restoration thread? I cant find it on here

Wow ive seen so many different ways on YouTube... just got.lucky that the soles stuck back to the carbon fiber. Why some people tape up the pods and carbon fiber and other people dont? Can someone direct me.to.the.restoration thread? I cant find it on here
They tape the pods so the hydrogen peroxide doesn't ruin the traction on it, I'd advise you to do that as well. Official Sneaker Care & Maintenance Thread

Last edited:
Just rock them bro.. They are $50 beaters.. beat them.. spending time and $ to try and bring them back to life seems like a waste of time to me.... but do you. They are what they are. Replacing the 23 and trying to fix them won't increase the value at all if your thinking along them lines..So it's more of a cosmetic thing at this point. Scratchs give character.

So I have been seeing the White shoe a lot on the blogs & forums. Is the blue shoe still being released or nah?

So I have been seeing the White shoe a lot on the blogs & forums. Is the blue shoe still being released or nah?
you know there's a topic about it in the rear Jordan forum?
And no, they were never going to release. It was a PE made for Mello and his kid. Chinese took that and started making fakes making people think it was gonna be a release

Anyone know how to get the scrapped upper white again... would I have to paint it? How would I glue the mid and toe box back to the patent leather? I brought them to a shoe repair spot but im worried bout dude messing them up... know its ot but is appreciate the help

Check out airlegendsla.com to restore your kicks

Back
Top Bottom