Columbia 11 Legit Check

look ok so far.. hit me with side shots so i can see the jumpmen and the back shot of the 23 and heels.

look ok so far.. hit me with side shots so i can see the jumpmen and the back shot of the 23 and heels.
Please look at my most recent pics. And if you have a chance I just posted dmp 11s separately if you could look at those as well

Also remember to rep peeps that help you here.. Little green thumbs ups on the comments you feel are valid.

Thanks I just did. I also wanted to show you this pair of 112 SBs that I purchased directly from NDC. This pic illustrates how inconsistent elephant print is on nike shoes.
View media item 778678

Thanks I just did. I also wanted to show you this pair of 112 SBs that I purchased directly from NDC. This pic illustrates how inconsistent elephant print is on nike shoes.
Thx..An  this is def true.. I never fail a shoe based on Eprint alone.. Unless its just terrible

Last edited:
Yep, Columbias are 100% legit too.

Triangle nub or "widows peak" as everyone is calling it nowadays  is nothing to worry about, I have it on my pair too.

True dat..most of the new guys think a WP is an automatic fail these days..MANY legit pairs show this trait as well especially older retros. It depends on which year and model..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom