Originally Posted by drop knee 101

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

Originally Posted by Ryda421

Originally Posted by drop knee 101

and why didnt sd do this last week? thank you norv turner

because rivers is NOT manning
eyes.gif
Exactly
you guys are right.  rivers is garbage and has no receivers.

nobody said that, they just pointed out that rivers isnt manning, which is true

Originally Posted by Frank 7he T4nk

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

Colts are gonna blow it...Jets defense will win this game and our clock management on offense. Jets are getting no respect. Every jet win is considered lucky now? %[email protected] the Jets lose, im retiring from the Sports Forum..WHEN the Jets win, prepare to see alot of ******ed colts fans say the Jets won by luck and say Peyton was playing hurt or some pish posh

Colts are gonna blow it...Jets defense will win this game and our clock management on offense. Jets are getting no respect. Every jet win is considered lucky now? %[email protected] the Jets lose, im retiring from the Sports Forum..WHEN the Jets win, prepare to see alot of ******ed colts fans say the Jets won by luck and say Peyton was playing hurt or some pish posh

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

Congrats to the Colts.

Peyton is unreal
smh.gif
It's nuts watching him pick apart defenses

My Jets seriously shocked and impressed me this year with their play
pimp.gif

Gonna be great watching them get better.

We'll be back next year. I'll be rooting for the Colts in the SB no matter who they play so good luck !

J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
took the words right outta my mouth

29uwnjm.gif

foot%20in%20mouth.gif

Good game... On to the superbowl
pimp.gif

I told ya'll back like in page 3 of this thread that Peyton Manning is the least blitzed QB in the league for a reason... Sorry Rex..

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

The jets didn't even belong here

As much as I root for the underdog, the Colts in the Superbowl would be a better matchup against either the Saints or Vikings. The Jets have nothing to frown about because they had a great season.

This game should put the Manning/Brady argument to bed, regardless of what happens in two weeks. Manning > Brady and I don't want to hear anything else about it.

Originally Posted by Pig Love

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

The jets didn't even belong here

Says the salty Chargers fan
roll.gif

Originally Posted by AirVandal180

This game should put the Manning/Brady argument to bed, regardless of what happens in two weeks. Manning > Brady and I don't want to hear anything else about it.

I agree.

Brady is more like Montana while Peyton is like Marino except with championships.

Back
Top Bottom