Colts win AFC Championship; Defeat Jets 30 - 17; Advance to Super Bowl 44

Originally Posted by FreddyPee

Originally Posted by TheCalculator

Originally Posted by DLo13

I see you, Eli.
laugh.gif

Eli better be rooting against the jets
LOL Eli better be making calls for a WR
manningham, hixon, smith had breakout seasons, didn't they?

Sanchez had a helluva game too though. Kid WILL be a beast. Just a matter of time.

Peyton showing why he's the MVP, picking a part the #1 defense in the league and making it look easy.

Congrats Colts Fans. Playing Peyton is not fair, he is a surgeon. Was a great season for the Jets though with a very bright future. Whoever makes the Superbowl from the NFC, its going to be a great game scoring wise.

Even if the Jets lose they surpassed my expectations for the season. And Sanchez has only looked that much better in the playoffs. Greene looks like a beast at RB for next season. I'm a happy Jets fan.

However, I'm scared that something dumb is going to happen at Training camp or something like when Vinny tore his achilles back in the 90s after we made the AFC championship the year earlier. Some dumb luck like that always happens to us Jets fans.

Originally Posted by FreddyPee

Originally Posted by DLo13

I see you, Eli.
laugh.gif

Eli better be rooting against the jets
LOL Eli better be making calls for a WR
manningham, hixon, smith had breakout seasons, didn't they?
They did but they are small and none command the type of attention needed in my opinion....he needs a big receiver....possibly nicks becomes that but Id like someone to get picked up

Shonn Greene don't have nothing to do with this loss, this one goes on that "top" defense. They haven't showed up since the first quarter, giving up 21 straight points is gonna get you an L more often than not. Revis can have his island and all but the rest of that secondary got eaten alive, pretty much negates his impact on the game.

Props to the Sanchez and the Jets though, I didn't expect them to be here. Sanchez got a bright future, better than Matt Leinhart already
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
@ this Brooklyn news 12 interviewing crazydav0 because he's at a bar right now in his peyton jersey

Back
Top Bottom