Colts @ Titans.

Originally Posted by joesarge

1. I need another 20 fantasy points out of Chris Johnson and Pierre Garcon...not feeling too good about that.

2. Was Alge Crumpler always that fat?
Nah, he wasnt always that fat. Crumpler use to look like Bo Scaife...maybe a lil bit bigger, but now Crumpler just catch your eyeslike..."damn... he's fat"
roll.gif

It's surprising that he can even still run routes
laugh.gif
. You see himnow and think blocking TE, but son can actually still move around.

For the love of God Fisher, would you put VY in the $%%%@@+ game!!! There's no possible way he could make that offense any worse.

Originally Posted by mjd77

For the love of God Fisher, would you put VY in the $%%%@@+ game!!! There's no possible way he could make that offense any worse.
For what? So we can see bootleg drags to the TE all day and picks. At least with Collins there's some shots downfield. Offense would be fineif dudes stop droppin passes and TDs. It don't matter who u put back there if dudes gonna drop balls.

Peyton putting in work. Colts are looking unstoppable so far this season
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

Edit: How can he make every receiver look nice no matter who they are

wow, at least the titans cheerleaders are hot. who was that...

i need another 5-10 points out of addai, hope he isn't shelved.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

anyways ... i need peyton to have a quiet night or throw to austin collie all game ... im up 72 points in fantasy but my opponent has peyton, ronnie brown, and braylon edwards left ... i have collie lol

eek.gif

Come on Peyton...I need you to throw to Reggie some more.

When Peyton steps up to the line and starts pointing everywhere and making checks you know something crazy is about to happen.

This guy is ballin' out of control this year.

Peyton is just too good. I would have never expected this horrible start for tenn. 0-5 Their playoff hope is officially over

I just need one measley point to win this week. Reggie and Dallas better not get benched due to the blow out.

Back
Top Bottom