pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
happy.gif

For your're viewing pleasure..

Damn right we about to stomp on the 'F'

HIT THAT #*%*%%* ({})!!!!

But, besides all the fight's and #+*!, there really is some good/classic ball played between these teams and you can just FEEL the emotion and theHatred...

Gotta love it...

And I know I missed some...Just put them in here...

And I can't WAIT for College Football....Can you tell???

Lets not turn this into FSU/scUM/UFaG thread...

More I just thought about...

Tennessee/Florida

UGA/Tennessee

Georgia Polytechnic Institute/UGA

lol yeah i know, there are just so many things you can put from UM/Criminoles games. But fair enough i want to see other rivalries as well

Dre, come on, get that Oregon/Oregon St off the list. They play for like a bag of nuts every year.
smh.gif

They don't deserve to be on any list unless we're talking about rivalries nobody gives a crap about.

The U vs wide right/left ftw.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

Dre, come on, get that Oregon/Oregon St off the list. They play for like a bag of nuts every year.
smh.gif

They don't deserve to be on any list unless we're talking about rivalries nobody gives a crap about.

smh.gif
Just because a rivalry doesn't mean anything to YOU doesn't meanit can't be appreciated.

UNC/Duke/NCSU
pimp.gif

NC A&T/NCCU
pimp.gif
NC heads know what's up.
bilde

laugh.gif

I'll tell you one thing. I HATE Arizona State with a passion.

Everything about them. The fans. The school. The ugly !+# colors. The mascot.

sick.gif

acidicality wrote:
kal/Stanford
pimp.gif

fixed. Except that it is hardly even a rivalry anymore, I think they beat us at two things this year. Lexus stopped sponsoring a northern californiagauntlet challenge because we kept winning with ease. Although it will always be a historic rivalry, kal isn't touching anything stanford is doing on oroff the playing field anymore.

What you know about that?
I actually went to A&T for a year before I transferred to Carolina. My dad is an Aggie and my mom is Eagle, and that's basically thetrend for the rest of my fam
laugh.gif
So you already know...been goin to themgames for years. They need to go back to playing in Raleigh tho.

laugh.gif
i thought they aren't playing each other anymore because of that riot last year?
Nah, I don't see how they will stop that game...to much money to be made.

Originally Posted by JND1

What you know about that?
I actually went to A&T for a year before I transferred to Carolina. My dad is an Aggie and my mom is Eagle, and that's basically the trend for the rest of my fam
laugh.gif
So you already know...been goin to them games for years. They need to go back to playing in Raleigh tho.

laugh.gif
i thought they aren't playing each other anymore because of that riot last year?
Nah, I don't see how they will stop that game...to much money to be made.

They damn sure need to move that %!%@ back to Raleigh cause driving from Greensboro back to Durham w/ a BAC of around 19 was not a good look for the kid.
smh.gif

But yeah, that fight was funny. I was at the game. Crunk as hell cause my dude Will scored a td for Central. A&T was salty that night...But ohwell...

I remember Jr. year wen they beat us on a GW field goal...
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

How does an Eagle and an Aggie make a Tarheel??? You should have at least been a less terrible Ram (WSSU)
laugh.gif

They suck too though
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom