College Offical GAME SHORTS post... all the Game short collectors PLEASE POST AND LOOK!!!

Originally Posted by jordanballa34

Definitely going to need to see some photos once you get the BE logo embroidered. Good luck with that! I agree that the shorts look better, more official with the logo, but most of the pairs that I have found w/ the logo are small. These new pairs that have been showing up are much larger, definitely last year's sizing!

In what regard, JB - waist, inseam or length?  Thanks!

The 09-10 game shorts seems to be much larger both in terms of length and width of their cuts. I've got two pairs of navy UCONN shorts, both a size 40+2, same SOD style, and they cut is nowhere near congruent! I've seen the same for other teams as well.

Originally Posted by kumax95

Older Alabama

pimp.gif

How does one got about procuring such a thing of beauty

Alright Robby, you're gonna have to put me on...UConn's are bananas...hit me up on gmail or something. I need to get educated...

Originally Posted by ehh

Going to take a bit of a gamble with my UConn grays and bring them to a sports embroidery place and have them put on the Big East logo

No luck so far, both sports embroidery places I went to refused to do it because of trademark concerns.  
mad.gif

I'm going to try a custom gift/embroidery place, hopefully they won't care about trademark stuff but I'm not holding my breath.  One of our clients for seven years runs that type of online business.  I'm on very good terms with the owner so maybe they'll do me a little under the table favor.  

Updated UConn collection.  Just need to reacquire the old navy's and I can retire.
uconncollection.jpg

Since i have never contributed to this thread.
these are size 3x.
not sure why Masoli wore them so damn huge.
i wish they fit me.

This pair was his pair he wore.
here is a photo.

they are from 2 years ago. the 2009 rose bowl season.

I'm thinking you may have missed the point of this thread. Nevertheless, here are some of my newest additions - some I've had for a while now, others just in. Take a look.

905353bce857d32c93f556f144de368edbc66c7.jpg
9b035264ef9dd1a69e5d52134f9d7b8f1bf39f4.jpg
650357ace7c9d7f29da954044eb5ab4212658a8.jpg
6f72584edfd989f05f94c9caf011c0aeafa0cbc.jpg

Loving those Michigan State. All very nice pick-ups. Below is my latest pair. Nice materials and amazing detail.

I'm thinking you may have missed the point of this thread. Nevertheless, here are some of my newest additions - some I've had for a while now, others just in. Take a look.

Lol I'm pretty sure he got the idea that most of these are Ball shorts he just wanted to share.
Nice Cuse' btw didnt even know the gamers had jersey #s

And Al. how the heck did you get his actual pair, those are pretty sweet.

Originally Posted by xlebroniv23

Lol I'm pretty sure he got the idea that most of these are Ball shorts he just wanted to share.
Nice Cuse' btw didnt even know the gamers had jersey #s

And Al. how the heck did you get his actual pair, those are pretty sweet.
It's all about knowing folks who have some pretty strong connections!

Swag - those K-State shorts are sick! Good pick-up!

I have been seeing people with sizes across the board.
do you guys wear all of these?
or only collect them?
I am curious.
thanks

Mine definitely get worn. I can't imagine too many guys that would let these sit after working to get their hands on some of these.

niketalk finally approved my membership good pickup youngswag and jordanballa..hope to post my collection in a few

I wear one of my UConn pairs pretty much every day lol.  I ball in them regularly as well.  So far no accidents with blood yet, thankfully.
My mission is now complete thanks to YoungSwag for hooking me up with the missing piece...

hpim0505n.jpg

And the collection alas...

hpim0504.jpg

p186439283-5.jpg

Just the 60 dollar version but still pretty sweet. A little thinner than I like but I guess that's the new style

Back
Top Bottom