College NT'ers how was your Fall term???

I straight grinded out this semester and made President's List.  Work hard, play hard!  I'm just relaxing until January 9th... I've made a lot of social sacrifices and financial ones to be where I'm at.  I see the light at the end of the tunnel though.

I got three B's, which were in Finite Math, Biology 2 and Basketball. I dropped Logic because I was taking it online and didn't even try, so I failed a majority of the weekly quizzes.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Got an A in developmental psychology, B in Theory of Strength Training, C in Generai Physiology and a C in Physics by far the worst semester I've ever had........

def not going to help me getting into PT school with those C's SMH

one more semester to get my GPA as high as i can and graduate though
pimp.gif

Industrial Relations : A-
International Financial Management : A-
English 170
laugh.gif
: A-
Introduction to International Business : A-
Business Ethics - B+
frown.gif

i only got 1 of my grades which was an A for my software class, still waiting on the others im hoping for 2 B's and 1 A. 
happy.gif

Already got an Academic Warning my first quarter of college. 
30t6p3b.gif

French - A
Gen Chem 1 - C-
Calc 1 - D (retaking next quarter)

I didn't have my priorities straight, and didn't put in the work I needed, so I'll just have to suck it up and make this a lesson.
ohwell.gif

Hardest term of my life, and I didn't worry enough until it was too late.

Using this break as motivation to be a winner again. Trying to apply to pro engineering school by next fall

Last semester of grad school at Case Western reserve. So far one B+, one A, n more than likely 2 more Bs....

Originally Posted by allreds

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

I have to re take Cell and Micro Biology
30t6p3b.gif

I barely got a C in micro. Feels bad man. I know that feel bro.

Most of the classes is retaking it. Dude was telling everyone in early november alot of us would be retaking the class
Dr.Ward is a %@* 
ohwell.gif

3 As and 2 A-s

A couple of my professors have been giving me incorrect grades all semester... and refusing to change some of them. I should have had an A+, 3 As and one A-. Frustrating.

Back
Top Bottom