College Heads: day or night classes?

Just got out of class not too long ago. After 4 years of being in college, I still can't decide whether I like day or night classes.

Pros of Day:
- Usually done by noon or a little after than that
- Night time for yourself

Cons of Day:
- Waking up early
- Usually have to take afternoon naps before you start getting your #$%@ done.

Pros of Night:
- Wake up late, sleep in, get awake before you start school
- Time to do homework before class

Cons of Night:
- You get out of class and its hella dark
- You end up sleeping late, and half your night is usually wasted
- Late dinner

Thoughts?

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

morning...

you get more done when you wake up early...

get that @!!+ out the way
Yep...I hated night classes.....the good thing about some though is usually it was only once a week for "3 hours" we used to be in therefor 1 1/2 hour max
pimp.gif

Morning, you get it over with and feel more motivated to work.
If I sleep in I have a very difficult time convincing myself to do work before I have to go to class.

Originally Posted by jrp44

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

morning...

you get more done when you wake up early...

get that @!!+ out the way
Yep...I hated night classes.....the good thing about some though is usually it was only once a week for "3 hours" we used to be in there for 1 1/2 hour max
pimp.gif

don't let it be on a thursday night and everyone else is already drinking? #imnotgoin

early morning classes. get up early, get it done, go back to bed. still can party and lose little sleep.

Yeah, another con of night classes is that they conflict some events going on at night. To ditch class or not...

3 hr class at night once a week is not ditchable...

I'd take afternoon classes over day or night classes, it just seems more convenient. 12-5p window is lovely

is 10am really that early?

i hated starting any class after 2. i need my afternoons to take a nap.

Don't matter to me. I usually try to setup my schedule so I have Friday's off. Fridays off > bunching classes together.

Night.. No traffic to get to school, and parking spaces everywhere. I hate morning classes.

I prefer morning. The only downside of morning classes, and its a pretty annoying one, is having to wake up for them. Otherwise its nice to get it out of theway and have the entire day to do w.e. Afternoon classes are ok and night classes are wack because there's no time to study/do homework or by the timeclass ends, you're too tired to do it. Sure you can study in the morning/afternoon, but I think its better to get a good nights sleep after studying.

I didn't pick the days/times for my classes yet but I'm going to try my hardest no to mess with classes earlier than 10 A.M. Waking up for 8 A.Mclasses is
indifferent.gif

I prefer morning classes, start off the day with a nice breakfast. Get my #%@% out of the way, enjoy the night.

Back
Top Bottom