College Girls Vol. I got more buns back home

Originally Posted by Ruff C

Whip It Out
pimp.gif

precisely.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

another reason why guys should make friends with girls....and just be friends.
This is true, but where's the fun in that for the thristy single dudes?
laugh.gif

If they knew any better, they would know that sometimes bein a friend w/ a woman is better than the random smash

Ight fam this is your problem You gotta jus go in.......you sounding like you doubting your game kidd......Get involved in the #+@+!$++ meeting in yourschool....introduce yourself and be known for somin stand out.....make shorties want to be around you......step outside the box.....$#*+ aint hard....the hardpart is messing wit all them girls and not catchin anything.....lol

Originally Posted by mcnoodlez

... now if you get an STD, that's on you bruh.
laugh.gif

This is true, but where's the fun in that for the thristy single dudes?
laugh.gif

If they knew any better, they would know that sometimes bein a friend w/ a woman is better than the random smash
Think he's talking about how you become cool with a chick, she builds trust/belief you're a good guy. She introduces you to her friends,& you already have a head start on bagging because you have the homegirl co-signing.

Originally Posted by Gully Gabe

So i'm now a sophomore in college
I did my first year at a small local school (bowie state)
I now go to West Virginia University and i don't know that many people
There are lots of hot chicks here...snow bunnies galore
devil.gif

But i feel like its way harder to get girls here
The easiest way to get girls is meeting them from a friend or a friend of a friend but i don't have that kinda connects here yet
and some girls when be faking on that i don't know you *!# when you try to get at them randomly at clubs/bars
Back home is was easy cuz either i knew lots of people and girls knew me from someone or somewhere
but im semi lost here

now i already know yall gonna say get at them in class but its hard when my classes are packed with 350+ people
and no need for YNS cuz i've gotten buns from random girls at clubs/bars but and im tryn to get more buns

NT how yall getting them buns in my or a similiar situation

Bowie State
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
...went to two party's there last year, should have stayed home!

And West Va is one of the easiest places in America to get laid period! All the girls there are D hungry.

If you are a female in West Va and you don't have a baby by 16, that's a surprise
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Diego

d9935b6448c67aab636eb451f4e8cb84967dfbf.gif
^kid...aren't you you're still in high school?
kid? naw homie shouldve hit him w/the child please
pimp.gif

anyway me personally i never tried to hop on a girl in a bar or w/e and she said no cuz i dont know you. Whatever you're doin or claim youre doing youredoing it all the way wrong

This arrogance and lack of understanding only means youll be making a similar post once you get out of high school.

^kid...aren't you you're still in high school?

Not at all.
I just dont agree with your ideology.

There are a few women in this world who rightfully deserve to be treated like queens.
The rest just deserve respect, and if youre a man about yours you would know how to cross sexual lines and still be able to differentiate between those thatdeserve the queen treatment and those that just deserve respect.

As for the whole "kid" thing, surely you have me confused.
Carry on with your early 19th century mentality.

Originally Posted by Durden7

This arrogance and lack of understanding only means youll be making a similar post once you get out of high school.

Jokes on you.
Im never going to high school.

indifferent.gif

There are a few women in this world who rightfully deserve to be treated like queens.
The rest just deserve respect, and if youre a man about yours you would know how to cross sexual lines and still be able to differentiate between those that deserve the queen treatment and those that just deserve respect.

and that has absolutely nothing to do with having women as friends

generally....a kid still in HS has nothing on my life experience. so yeah, when a kid tries to put down something I've said..chances are...those words ofhis are empty

ps. posting that gif could taken as a sign of violating the rules.
3. No name calling, attacks or flames wars. ANYTHING specifically directed at another member in a disrespectful way will NOT be tolerated. Flames are unacceptable in any form and will result in immediate banishment. Any post calling out a specific member or group of members will be locked without discussion. This includes "Newbie" bashing.
...so just be warned.

i dont think telling OP he should practice being friends w/ girls is good advice at all. this is a guy who has zero game, trying to get laid. if he tries to betheir friends, thats a recipe for never gettin buns ever

The rest just deserve respect, and if youre a man about yours you would know how to cross sexual lines and still be able to differentiate between those that deserve the queen treatment and those that just deserve respect.

a generally....kid still in HS has nothing on my life experience. so yeah, when a kid tries to put down something I've said..chances are...those words of his are empty

3. No name calling, attacks or flames wars. ANYTHING specifically directed at another member in a disrespectful way will NOT be tolerated. Flames are unacceptable in any form and will result in immediate banishment. Any post calling out a specific member or group of members will be locked without discussion. This includes "Newbie" bashing.
...so just be warned.

So we agree to disagree?

You keep that "kid" nonsense to yourself, and Ill play by whatever little rule you want to throw at my direction. No matter how much of a reach the"infraction" may be.

a generally....kid still in HS has nothing on my life experience. so yeah, when a kid tries to put down something I've said..chances are...those words of his are empty

...so just be warned.

^^ with that Gif, I don't see any mention of Dirty specifically, just a general scene from a flick. The only connection to anyone specifically can only bemade by assumption

that being said. I would have rather seen a witty comeback or anything of substance that would continue a discussion, which is what these threads are for,as opposed to a "i know the rules don't mess with me". to me, in MY opinion, that sounds like High School.

Originally Posted by Super T1ght

i dont think telling OP he should practice being friends w/ girls is good advice at all. this is a guy who has zero game, trying to get laid. if he tries to be their friends, thats a recipe for never gettin buns ever
THIS

Pure "Friends"are cool. But they're probably ugly, married, you've known them since childhood and see them as a "siblings", or theyhave some other issue that you can't get over but are still cool people. If you have this, good looks.

But adults smash. Always have and always will. That's how it is. Any for anyone who thinks otherwise, eat some more of life

What the !%$* is wrong with kids nowadays?

Seriously, you need help getting laid in college?

At WVU?

Jesus Christ.

Have some social skills. Hell, just have an unopened PBR and a screwdriver.

Not at all.
I just dont agree with your ideology.

laugh.gif
WHAT?

Did you even read what he said? Youre way off base here.

Originally Posted by brandonb2005

Gully Gabe wrote:

So i'm now a sophomore in college
I did my first year at a small local school (bowie state)
I now go to West Virginia University and i don't know that many people
There are lots of hot chicks here...snow bunnies galore
devil.gif

But i feel like its way harder to get girls here
The easiest way to get girls is meeting them from a friend or a friend of a friend but i don't have that kinda connects here yet
and some girls when be faking on that i don't know you *!# when you try to get at them randomly at clubs/bars
Back home is was easy cuz either i knew lots of people and girls knew me from someone or somewhere
but im semi lost here

now i already know yall gonna say get at them in class but its hard when my classes are packed with 350+ people
and no need for YNS cuz i've gotten buns from random girls at clubs/bars but and im tryn to get more buns

NT how yall getting them buns in my or a similiar situation

Bowie State
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
...went to two party's there last year, should have stayed home!

And West Va is one of the easiest places in America to get laid period! All the girls there are D hungry.

If you are a female in West Va and you don't have a baby by 16, that's a surprise
laugh.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom