College Football Award Show aka who's gettin jerked this yr.

This dude from the Naval Academy is a nice story but after hearing the story about Van Zant from Okie State that is pretty inspiring as well.

I love stories like this.
smokin.gif

Jerry jones always seems to find his way on TV

OMFG they find a big enough rug to throw on this fat!*%%?

laugh.gif
@ Mangino "Our health...." I stopped listening after thatcause I couldnt believe he had the nerve to speak of such a word.

Tebow 2 for 2, gonna make it 3 Saturday. Is that guy that presented him with the Maxwell drunk or just senile??
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Big Mangino getting Coach of the Year. All large jokes aside this dudes deserves all the credit in the world. Congras coach. This pizza's for you my dude.

Originally Posted by langfor5

Big Mangino getting Coach of the Year. All large jokes aside this dudes deserves all the credit in the world. Congras coach. This pizza's for you my dude.
ohwell.gif

Hawaii would have went 12-0 with that schedule

Originally Posted by K8be wan Kenobi

Hawaii would have went 12-0 with that schedule

come on man... Kansas has been uncompetitive for so many years, for him to bring this much attention and prestige to the program is just amazing.

please explain how he doesn't deserve it

Because Kansas beat one decent team

I guess it's safe to say RUN DMN wont win the Heisman. If my memory serves me correctly, the winner of Player of the year award, never wins the Heisman.

Originally Posted by nanbeezy

I guess it's safe to say RUN DMN wont win the Heisman. If my memory serves me correctly, the winner of Player of the year award, never wins the Heisman.

DMac didn't win player of the year, Tebow did.

this is gonna be 1 of the closest Heisman races in recent memory

Back
Top Bottom