College Dropout is by far the best Kanye album

For me, Kanye has that "in the moment" sound. I'm enjoying Graduation now more than CD and LR just because its the newer disc. Its like, afterI play out his records, I really have no desire to go back and listen to them. I think Im spoiled by dude's creativity.

Two Words
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LB81986

For me, Kanye has that "in the moment" sound. I'm enjoying Graduation now more than CD and LR just because its the newer disc. Its like, after I play out his records, I really have no desire to go back and listen to them. I think Im spoiled by dude's creativity.

I can def rock with this arguement.
pimp.gif

Dude just has the knack of being able to further his sound....

College Dropout is the superior album.

but i listen to whichever one fits my situation/mood, so LR and Graduation shouldn't be discredited. they're all great albums.

but they on suttin' if anyone says Graduation is the best...

each album follows the evolution of a great artist. If he made three college dropouts, he'd be nowhere close to the superstar he is today. With that said,each album is greatness in the form of a rap album, you just have to take your personal pick.

My expectation is that his 4rth album will be completely different than the last three, but it will be epic in its own way.

Basically, this dude is the greatest "artist", not rapper, but artist, in rap history.

All three albums are excellent. And they were better then most of the other albums that were out at the time of their release.

I can't really decide weather I like College Dropout or Graduation better but I would say Late Registration is my least favorite.

None of them are bad albums.

College Dropout > Graduation > Late Registration

IMO, LR had the most skippable songs. And I think I'm the only dude on NT that doesn't like My Way Home

College Dropout>LR>Graduation. I liked the more soulish style CD had, as opposed to the more electronic feel to Graduation. Not to say it's bad,it's actually growing on me quite a bit lately. But Dropout is easily #1.... Through The Wire, Never Let Me Down, Spaceship, School Spirit, Two Words,etc...

Back
Top Bottom