College Accepted Students Who had bad grades help me out lol (FAMU)

My man ... You should still be in there
I go to a HBCU too and a dude I know graduated high school with somethin low like your 1.9
And still got in ... I truely don't think they will resend their exceptance
Like others stated they want that money
laugh.gif

Just don't pull that #$@% off when you get there this semester
smh.gif

it doesnt sound like it, but if then its a private school than it probably wont matter
i got accepted to a private school, and slacked off 2nd semester of senior year
i got a 2.5 w/ two D's, but they said it was fine
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by I Be John Mayer

You straight kid. Just get ready to stand in that Financial Aid line for a good 8 hours. joint starts at 6am.

%%#% them !+#$$* in Foote-Hilyer. I can't stand those people.

Originally Posted by columbiasneaks

it doesnt sound like it, but if then its a private school than it probably wont matter
i got accepted to a private school, and slacked off 2nd semester of senior year
i got a 2.5 w/ two D's, but they said it was fine
glasses.gif
you had 2 d's in college or in high school? man this college stuff is just the luck of the draw i had a 3.6 average in high school, and wasdeclined everywhere
tired.gif

Originally Posted by crazykicks4306

OK So here's the deal, I got accepted into FAMU (Florida A&M University) It wasnt a conditional exceptance is was flat out im in the school. But this spring semester i slacked off terribly and my cumm. GPA dropped to a 1.9
sick.gif

yeah horrible, i know
so my question is when i send in my final transcripts that have this past semester's grades will they place me on some type of probation, or will they say FORGET you and jus unaccept me?? is that possible???
Damn man..lol stay the hell out of Mcguinn and Diamond and out the damn Moon on Wednesdays. Yea you good but you are on probation. You have tojust have over a 2.0 This year and you are fine. Damn lol you SBI? or you just like to sit on the Block infront of gibbs?

Back
Top Bottom