Collection Pics Updated 4/4/08

Atmos and Stash AF1s.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I usually don't expect too much from Niketalk collection posts anymore, but that's a dope collection.

I'm feeling every single sneaker except the XII lows. Both GM Vandals, Reverse Michigan lows, dope forces and Flight '89s, just a well roundedcollection overall.

I especially respect the Flight '89 collection since you don't get too many Flight '89 heads and since Nike has bastardized the shoe recently soyou really have to go searching to find nice colorways.

I usually don't expect too much from Niketalk collection posts anymore, but that's a dope collection.

I'm feeling every single sneaker except the XII lows. Both GM Vandals, Reverse Michigan lows, dope forces and Flight '89s, just a well rounded collection overall.

I especially respect the Flight '89 collection since you don't get too many Flight '89 heads and since Nike has bastardized the shoe recently so you really have to go searching to find nice colorways.

Thanks for the kind words everyone. The XII lows were kind of an impulse buy, I dont where them too much. The Flight 89s are my favorite shoe. My favorite shoe I've had are prlly my white and grey Flights, they are completely beat.

do i spy ID goldenrod lows?
nerd.gif

More pics please! I was thinkin bout doin that too, but hesitant because of the quality of the ids.

Back
Top Bottom