COD4 "Downloading Game Settings..."

Screen has been stuck on this damn message for the past 20 mins...
How do I get online to play?
mad.gif

Get a XBOX. No but seriously though my friend had this problem with COD4 on his ps3 from the get go and he had to switch over to Xbox. I'm not really surewhy that is but he didn't get into one game on his PS3

you have to assign your ps3 a static ip and open the correct ports for cod4. go to portforward.com and find cod4 for ps3 and they will tell you what to do.

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

Get a XBOX. No but seriously though my friend had this problem with COD4 on his ps3 from the get go and he had to switch over to Xbox. I'm not really sure why that is but he didn't get into one game on his PS3

laugh.gif
eyes.gif

you have to assign your ps3 a static ip and open the correct ports for cod4. go to portforward.com and find cod4 for ps3 and they will tell you what to do.
This should help. If not, try open ports on your wireless router.

^^^I play the game on PS3 fam. That was no fanboy comment believe me. I was just saying that it happened to my friend

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

^^^I play the game on PS3 fam. That was no fanboy comment believe me. I was just saying that it happened to my friend
Maybe you didn't mean it, but you said that since he couldn't figure out the network settings for his PS3 that he had to switch over to XBox. This is not true. His problem was fixable.

Back
Top Bottom