COD Modern Warfare 3 - 11.8.11

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Originally Posted by henz0

Originally Posted by Hyper

Team XBOX really has no chance whatsoever if this goes down.

That's real talk, and this is an un bias opinion
laugh.gif

Any Black ops games I'll run with the ps3 team since I started the game on there but further down, ima rock w/ xbox

Exactly why I listed only two other people, maybe 1 or 2 other people I'm down but my brother will join team xbox (sk33tonyobuttt) so add him 
laugh.gif

No one is messin' with me though, I'm a professional troll. 
pimp.gif

BTW....Ground War is garbage keep it to TDM.
DCAllAmerican wrote:
You can beast without camping, but I thought the point of the game is to put yourself in the best possible situation to have a positive 

Camping puts me in that situation. Every GAME is a GAME but if I am choosing to play it realistically, why is my game style frowned upon? It really doesn't make sense to me.

tampax_superplus40_enlarge.jpg

Originally Posted by henz0

Originally Posted by Hyper

Team XBOX really has no chance whatsoever if this goes down.

That's real talk, and this is an un bias opinion
laugh.gif

Any Black ops games I'll run with the ps3 team since I started the game on there but further down, ima rock w/ xbox

Exactly why I listed only two other people, maybe 1 or 2 other people I'm down but my brother will join team xbox (sk33tonyobuttt) so add him 
laugh.gif

No one is messin' with me though, I'm a professional troll. 
pimp.gif

BTW....Ground War is garbage keep it to TDM.
DCAllAmerican wrote:
You can beast without camping, but I thought the point of the game is to put yourself in the best possible situation to have a positive 

Camping puts me in that situation. Every GAME is a GAME but if I am choosing to play it realistically, why is my game style frowned upon? It really doesn't make sense to me.

tampax_superplus40_enlarge.jpg

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I only play Hardcore Team Deathmatch though. I haven't played regular Team Deathmatch since COD 2. And people claim that it is worse on that mode because they can't see where you shot them from. I am just wired like that, I only play realistic no matter how the game was "made."

COD 3 didnt have a hardcore setting. 
PS3 heads used to run strictly hardcore when we were on COD4. The intro of heart-beat sensor and a few other cheese perks stopped us from running HC.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I only play Hardcore Team Deathmatch though. I haven't played regular Team Deathmatch since COD 2. And people claim that it is worse on that mode because they can't see where you shot them from. I am just wired like that, I only play realistic no matter how the game was "made."

COD 3 didnt have a hardcore setting. 
PS3 heads used to run strictly hardcore when we were on COD4. The intro of heart-beat sensor and a few other cheese perks stopped us from running HC.

Originally Posted by hpscots0906

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

ground war is trash, you will never have a good connection

along with it being a tube,rpg fest in mw2
Ground War in MW2 is
30t6p3b.gif
.. Ground War in BO is pretty good imo. I used to play nothing but TDM til December put me on that GW, and that's all I play now because GW is dope and there's always action
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by hpscots0906

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

ground war is trash, you will never have a good connection

along with it being a tube,rpg fest in mw2
Ground War in MW2 is
30t6p3b.gif
.. Ground War in BO is pretty good imo. I used to play nothing but TDM til December put me on that GW, and that's all I play now because GW is dope and there's always action
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

derrty6232 wrote:
Vintage, are you playing with team ps3/xbox?
I remember him sayin he doesnt have Blops for the 360. But Vintage..? Are you down? 
nerd.gif

yea im down hopefully i have the game Monday or Tuesday team PS3

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

derrty6232 wrote:
Vintage, are you playing with team ps3/xbox?
I remember him sayin he doesnt have Blops for the 360. But Vintage..? Are you down? 
nerd.gif

yea im down hopefully i have the game Monday or Tuesday team PS3

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

i wish i could get my $15 back on the new ops maps 
tired.gif
I feel you JB, it's like the made the new maps specifically for campers.. Zoo is the only half decent one in my opinion. I hope the new map pack they bring smaller maps with less windows and high "sniping" areas like Summit, Firing Range. There is a reason those are always voted on all the time because they are so simple but it allows for a lot of action because there aren't many places for people to play like @#*!&@(

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

i wish i could get my $15 back on the new ops maps 
tired.gif
I feel you JB, it's like the made the new maps specifically for campers.. Zoo is the only half decent one in my opinion. I hope the new map pack they bring smaller maps with less windows and high "sniping" areas like Summit, Firing Range. There is a reason those are always voted on all the time because they are so simple but it allows for a lot of action because there aren't many places for people to play like @#*!&@(

I avoid GW just because the game has enough connectivity issues as it is...plus I get 20-30+ in regular TDM anyways so I'm good.

I avoid GW just because the game has enough connectivity issues as it is...plus I get 20-30+ in regular TDM anyways so I'm good.

But in GW you can get 40-50 kills(TDM) on the regular, and 100+ in Dom GW
pimp.gif

But in GW you can get 40-50 kills(TDM) on the regular, and 100+ in Dom GW
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom