COD Modern Warfare 3 - 11.8.11

Honestly, the only people who complain about campers are scrubs.

Campers are the easiest players to kill, they literally give their location away.

Learn nade spots and line of sight counters and stop whining about "campers".

Half the time people +*%*# about camping, the dude wasn't even camping, people just need something to blame their garbage play on.

Originally Posted by Simba King

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]at the video....You know you a camper, when you say and i've seen you play flag to get the kills and not even give a $%!# bout them flags....Yes i know you got a chopper in the air[/color]

You make-a no sense.

Campers are def easy to take out (especially the ones that are bad at it), I just like to talk @!*# and call them out on it.

Once I die from one they get an RPG or semtex to the chest.

Campers are def easy to take out (especially the ones that are bad at it), I just like to talk @!*# and call them out on it.

Originally Posted by Hyper

Campers are the easiest players to kill, they literally give their location away.

Half the time people +*%*# about camping, the dude wasn't even camping, people just need something to blame their garbage play on.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]at the video....You know you a camper, when you say and i've seen you play flag to get the kills and not even give a $%!# bout them flags...."Yes i know you got a chopper in the air"[/color]

You make-a no sense.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Spoken like a true camper probably...and i don't see what you don't understand, keep your $*@ on matters that pertain to that garbage ps3....[/color]

Originally Posted by Hyper

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]at the video....You know you a camper, when you say and i've seen you play flag to get the kills and not even give a $%!# bout them flags...."Yes i know you got a chopper in the air"[/color]

You make-a no sense.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Spoken like a true camper probably...and i don't see what you don't understand, keep your $*@ on matters that pertain to that garbage ps3....[/color]

I don't understand why you're talking about flags when they're playing TDM, almighty e-thug.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Thank 2arc for Flak Jacket and Tac Mask Pro.

pimp.gif

I don't understand why you're talking about flags when they're playing TDM, almighty e-thug.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Thank 2arc for Flak Jacket and Tac Mask Pro.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by pootaing

Where all the west coast NTers at? I need some to run late nights with haha

30t6p3b.gif
abandoning me.. I'm always on late night unless I have some company.

MPLS.. Yup thats on XBOX, its crazy how much smoother the game is on there

I have my Black ops & MW2 for ps3 for sale on craigslist & a dude named Hypr hit me up interested -
nerd.gif

30t6p3b.gif

I have my Black ops & MW2 for ps3 for sale on craigslist & a dude named Hypr hit me up interested -
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by henz0

30t6p3b.gif

nerd.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]west coast.... I wasn't a huge onliner for mw's and all. used to do a lot of halo and then just stopped. getting back into it. i red ringed, no bueno. Bought the xbox slim, gotta wait for the mod then i'm back.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]xbl: roger e3[/color]

Originally Posted by henz0

30t6p3b.gif

nerd.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]west coast.... I wasn't a huge onliner for mw's and all. used to do a lot of halo and then just stopped. getting back into it. i red ringed, no bueno. Bought the xbox slim, gotta wait for the mod then i'm back.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]xbl: roger e3[/color]

Not renewing my xbox live until this comes out...which is a day after my bday. Shorty picking it up + codjobs ftw
pimp.gif

Not renewing my xbox live until this comes out...which is a day after my bday. Shorty picking it up + codjobs ftw
pimp.gif

I'm still on every once in a while on MW2. I know Freshest is on a lot. Donut and Decembers were running last night. Shoes and Beiber run S&D still.

I'm still on every once in a while on MW2. I know Freshest is on a lot. Donut and Decembers were running last night. Shoes and Beiber run S&D still.

I'll be busy this weekend but I'll try to get some MW 2 today (XBox), gonna be busy with music all of next week.

Half day of work today at least.

I'll be busy this weekend but I'll try to get some MW 2 today (XBox), gonna be busy with music all of next week.

Half day of work today at least.

Back
Top Bottom