COD Modern Warfare 3 - 11.8.11

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

Originally Posted by TheSwagOfSweetJones

I'm going to start doing game commentary when I cop this capture card....youtube will feel my pain
Will def watch
laugh.gif
this will be good
laugh.gif

I'm going to start doing game commentary when I cop this capture card....youtube will feel my pain
Will def watch
laugh.gif
whats a good way to record your games on a mac 
nerd.gif
...i remember taptap posting the hauppauge hd pvr but its not compatible with mac...well it is but i have to shell out a other 80$ to get some software 

Will def watch
laugh.gif
whats a good way to record your games on a mac 
nerd.gif
...i remember taptap posting the hauppauge hd pvr but its not compatible with mac...well it is but i have to shell out a other 80$ to get some software 

HD PVR already comes with a simple recording software, only thing is I literally have to swap back and forth since I play on my PC monitor with HDMI, and if there are matches I just want to record I swap back to my component (connected to my large tv).

Connects via usb and records in mp4 format so the file sizes are not large at all. I'm sure its compatible with Mac as well.

HD PVR already comes with a simple recording software, only thing is I literally have to swap back and forth since I play on my PC monitor with HDMI, and if there are matches I just want to record I swap back to my component (connected to my large tv).

Connects via usb and records in mp4 format so the file sizes are not large at all. I'm sure its compatible with Mac as well.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

$188 might cop off amazon.....bout to cop me a youtube contract for talking %!+@

$188 might cop off amazon.....bout to cop me a youtube contract for talking %!+@

If you down to guest commentate some of my videos let me know sir, I could use the laughs
roll.gif

I made a montage recently on my channel but I'm just going to start uploading regular matches. TDM matches go by quickly so I may mess with some domination this week.

If you down to guest commentate some of my videos let me know sir, I could use the laughs
roll.gif

I made a montage recently on my channel but I'm just going to start uploading regular matches. TDM matches go by quickly so I may mess with some domination this week.

roll.gif

Let me pay these damn bills first and get this money right and i got you 
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Let me pay these damn bills first and get this money right and i got you 
laugh.gif

Big difference is that the Blitzbox lets you play on your hdtv but it records in standard def.

If that doesn't matter to you and you want to save a few bucks, go for it.

Big difference is that the Blitzbox lets you play on your hdtv but it records in standard def.

If that doesn't matter to you and you want to save a few bucks, go for it.

Back
Top Bottom