COD Modern Warfare 3 - 11.8.11

^^
eek.gif

668.jpg

No stopping power is fine as long as the hit detection is as crisp as MW2.. Black ops hit detection is
indifferent.gif

No stopping power is fine as long as the hit detection is as crisp as MW2.. Black ops hit detection is
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

anyone play with the razer onza? the sticks are higher than the microsoft controller, and theres 2 extra bumpers you could map for melee and jump...you can also loosen the sticks to make them feel like the ps3 sticks
razer-onza.jpg
I use Kontrol Freaks, can't play without em'.

anyone play with the razer onza? the sticks are higher than the microsoft controller, and theres 2 extra bumpers you could map for melee and jump...you can also loosen the sticks to make them feel like the ps3 sticks
razer-onza.jpg

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

razer-onza.jpg
Same, they let me jack the sensitivity up to 8 or 9 without losing precision

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

razer-onza.jpg
Same, they let me jack the sensitivity up to 8 or 9 without losing precision

I played with WoR and some other PS3 "celebs", I wasn't too impressed to be honest.
I think if NT wanted to, we could become extremely popular on YouTube.

We have some characters on here, 
laugh.gif

Sandy seems pretty good, though.

I played with WoR and some other PS3 "celebs", I wasn't too impressed to be honest.

laugh.gif

8 seems way too high, I stay on 3 all day.. I have tried higher but it just don't feel right when aiming..

And I played against Sandy in the MW2 days, I'm pretty sure it was FFA and I think he won and I checked his profile out and seen his youtube in his bio.. that's how I found out about that cat

EDIT: Also played with XJawz I was in one of his videos
laugh.gif
on his team, though...

But that next game he was on the other team, I made his weak @#! rage quit.. he's trash

8 seems way too high, I stay on 3 all day.. I have tried higher but it just don't feel right when aiming..

And I played against Sandy in the MW2 days, I'm pretty sure it was FFA and I think he won and I checked his profile out and seen his youtube in his bio.. that's how I found out about that cat

EDIT: Also played with XJawz I was in one of his videos
laugh.gif
on his team, though...

But that next game he was on the other team, I made his weak @#! rage quit.. he's trash

Originally Posted by Hyper

laugh.gif

Sandy is legit ...that fool dont play.....either that or he plays against bums

Originally Posted by Hyper

laugh.gif

Sandy is legit ...that fool dont play.....either that or he plays against bums

Back
Top Bottom