COD Modern Warfare 3 - 11.8.11

^ PSN is back up, though. I just think they're trying to prove a point?
laugh.gif

From the other thread:

WHY

Because there has recently been dozens of Playstation 3 players that have switched over or purchased a Xbox 360. Prior to this, there was always much trash talk between both 360users and Ps3users; debating which set of NT Gamers were better at Call of Duty.

Now that dozens of Playstation 3 users have purchased a 360 and are able to represent the PS3 NTers on the 360, we are setting up a time/date to put this debate to rest and/or have bragging rights.

^ PSN is back up, though. I just think they're trying to prove a point?
laugh.gif

From the other thread:

WHY

Because there has recently been dozens of Playstation 3 players that have switched over or purchased a Xbox 360. Prior to this, there was always much trash talk between both 360users and Ps3users; debating which set of NT Gamers were better at Call of Duty.

Now that dozens of Playstation 3 users have purchased a 360 and are able to represent the PS3 NTers on the 360, we are setting up a time/date to put this debate to rest and/or have bragging rights.

After watching that video....
Do Americans really carry guns with them when they are out/walking their dogs? Jesus. 
eek.gif

After watching that video....
Do Americans really carry guns with them when they are out/walking their dogs? Jesus. 
eek.gif

Yes. It can get nasty taking out the hefty bag full of trash to the dumpster, and I'm not talking about garbage juice.

Yes. It can get nasty taking out the hefty bag full of trash to the dumpster, and I'm not talking about garbage juice.

Back
Top Bottom