COD Modern Warfare 3 - 11.8.11

I thought it was MW2 video for a minute
sick.gif
.. but I'll prob still end up copping it down the line some time for the 360

I thought it was MW2 video for a minute
sick.gif
.. but I'll prob still end up copping it down the line some time for the 360

So much hate in the MW3 thread? 2011 this is?

@%$% it, I'm amped, pumped for this game. It looks and feels like MW2 yall say? I dont care what yall say. I play MW2 everyday still, so my body is ready for an upgraded MW2.

So much hate in the MW3 thread? 2011 this is?

@%$% it, I'm amped, pumped for this game. It looks and feels like MW2 yall say? I dont care what yall say. I play MW2 everyday still, so my body is ready for an upgraded MW2.

I mean isn't what most people wanted was a MW2 with updates to make it more balanced? Obviously we don't
know how balanced the game will truly be and whether or not they will stay on top of updating it. But the gameplay
from MW2 was exactly what IW wants, it appealed to the masses. So if they just upgrade some of the finer points
of gameplay this game will be just fine. Why would they do something radical when they already sell so many
copies of the game with minor updates?

Edit--- Graphics? Graphics should never make or break a fps they should just be an added bonus. Its not the graphics
that ruin Black Ops, its the gameplay and maps.

I mean isn't what most people wanted was a MW2 with updates to make it more balanced? Obviously we don't
know how balanced the game will truly be and whether or not they will stay on top of updating it. But the gameplay
from MW2 was exactly what IW wants, it appealed to the masses. So if they just upgrade some of the finer points
of gameplay this game will be just fine. Why would they do something radical when they already sell so many
copies of the game with minor updates?

Edit--- Graphics? Graphics should never make or break a fps they should just be an added bonus. Its not the graphics
that ruin Black Ops, its the gameplay and maps.

Thanks for the vids Witness!

Game looks great. I love the last video where the guy killed a few other guys at mid range by rapidly zooming in and out of his sniper scope. He was able to do it fast, didn't have to line up the shot at all just pull the trigger and dead. That's the way a sniper works! Not slow and boring, but a legitimate mid range weapon. YaY COD! And then in the other video where we see a complete lack of recoil, that's just great. I don't want to have to worry about things like recoil, just shoot and kill.

Originally Posted by AR Guy

Dude, you posted a BF3 trailer in the MW3 thread, please tell me how you have voiced your disapproval? What don't you like add something constructive because just saying "#**@! trash" adds soooooo much to the thread.

I posted the BF3 here to compare the two games and show where COD is lacking. The trailers are shot in a similar fashion so it seemed like a fair comparison. Why do we have to keep the two games to two separate threads? We SHOULD be comparing to two games.

The difference between BF "fan boys" and COD "fan boys" is that BF "fan boys" have played both series.

Thanks for the vids Witness!

Game looks great. I love the last video where the guy killed a few other guys at mid range by rapidly zooming in and out of his sniper scope. He was able to do it fast, didn't have to line up the shot at all just pull the trigger and dead. That's the way a sniper works! Not slow and boring, but a legitimate mid range weapon. YaY COD! And then in the other video where we see a complete lack of recoil, that's just great. I don't want to have to worry about things like recoil, just shoot and kill.

Originally Posted by AR Guy

Dude, you posted a BF3 trailer in the MW3 thread, please tell me how you have voiced your disapproval? What don't you like add something constructive because just saying "#**@! trash" adds soooooo much to the thread.

I posted the BF3 here to compare the two games and show where COD is lacking. The trailers are shot in a similar fashion so it seemed like a fair comparison. Why do we have to keep the two games to two separate threads? We SHOULD be comparing to two games.

The difference between BF "fan boys" and COD "fan boys" is that BF "fan boys" have played both series.

so far the only dislikes from me are
maps look so-so
the colors look dull compared to MW2
HUD notifications like obtaining kill streaks or shooting down air support looks unfinished or basic

other than that looks fun

so far the only dislikes from me are
maps look so-so
the colors look dull compared to MW2
HUD notifications like obtaining kill streaks or shooting down air support looks unfinished or basic

other than that looks fun

[h2]Xbox 360 Limited Edition Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Console, Wireless Headset with Bluetooth and Wireless Controller[/h2]
[/color]

Today at the Call Of Duty XP event in Los Angeles, we announced the Xbox 360 Limited Edition Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Console and two limited edition Modern Warfare 3 themed accessories. Here are the details:

This limited edition console  includes a customized console with graphics from the game, along with two custom wireless controllers, a 320GB hard drivea copy of “Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3,â€

[h2]Xbox 360 Limited Edition Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Console, Wireless Headset with Bluetooth and Wireless Controller[/h2]
[/color]

Today at the Call Of Duty XP event in Los Angeles, we announced the Xbox 360 Limited Edition Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Console and two limited edition Modern Warfare 3 themed accessories. Here are the details:

This limited edition console  includes a customized console with graphics from the game, along with two custom wireless controllers, a 320GB hard drivea copy of “Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3,â€

Back
Top Bottom