COD Black Ops II Reveal May 1 2012??

Originally Posted by ludex360

How can you guys say it looks wack when there is no game play footage?

We already know it's going to play exactly like the past 6 COD's.

I wasn't expecting the futuristic campaign.. however.. I'm still going to cop on black friday.. (if on sale)

Originally Posted by derrty6232

China though. Why not North Korea?
nerd.gif
indifferent.gif
China sounds about right. They're being $#@%@#$ over here lately.
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by swendro88

clearly you dont play alot of COD then, because treyarch games play differently than Infinity ward games. 
But when it comes down to it, if the story and the guns are dope then Im in. Its just COD

Originally Posted by blakep267

clearly you dont play alot of COD then, because treyarch games play differently than Infinity ward games. 
But when it comes down to it, if the story and the guns are dope then Im in. Its just COD
imo the storys never make sense
i never know whats going on or who i am playing i just know to shoot things and keep moving 

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

imo the storys never make sense
i never know whats going on or who i am playing i just know to shoot things and keep moving 
I mean, MW1 & 2 were easy to follow. I have no idea what black ops was about( exxagerating, I know what its about. it just wasnt good), and MW3 was kinda meh. 
side note, to this day I still dont get Halo

looks wack. Black Ops was the only story I couldnt stand. And because this is going to be futuristic, online play will be complete BS. Lol will not buy

Uhh..how really? To me its just different maps and killstreaks, obviously different guns. What do you exactly mean by plays differently?

Ive been into COD heavily since it boomed during COD4 as well so..

Still don't know how i feel about this one, maybe wait for another trailer before i make judgement

question? did they edit the video cause i thought Woods says why highjack a plane when you can take them all?? wasn't this in the trailer? even my friend says this to me when i

spoke to him today.

Originally Posted by superflyinchopstickninja

Hated MW3. I may be one of the few who really liked the online part of Black Ops more than MW3, so I'm semi-excited for this release.

hated mw3 as well. recently went back to black ops and i enjoy the online gameplay way more too. not really excited for black ops 2 but i most likely will pick it up. 

Back
Top Bottom